Please pray for me...HELP me

I am an ECE graduate, I’ve taken 3 board exams and got failed. Now im going to retake my exam. My board exam is just a difficult exam I encountered. And I want to pass my exam. Despite of 3 failures, Im keep on hoping and praying to God to grant my prayer. Please help me and pray for me to pass my examination. This examination is very important for me because It handles my career as I go along my way. Please HELP me to pray and I will keep on trusting the LORD. I will never surrender despite of my failure. I will strive hard and do my best I can with the guidance of the lord. My examination date is on October 29-30 2011…

Please help me…Thank you so much to you all. Godbless and more power!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! :signofcross:

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

@odhiambo

Thank you for your prayer mate…

May the Lord give me guidance in my review and give me the best preparation for my exam. May the Lord send his Holy Spirit with me to enlighten my mind and to do my best. May the Lord strengthens my Heart to do my very best.

I always know your WILL LORD… and I always believe in you…

Praying for you to pass your exam …

May your guardian angel help you to prepare well for your exam. May he enlighten you when you take your exam to remember everything you need to remember. May you do everything for God’s greater glory, including taking this exam. May you be filled with the Holy Spirit when you take your exam and know God is there with you. Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Hervic,

My prayers are with you that you pass your exam and that you study and do whatever else it takes to know the material so that you are confident in your ability when you do take the exam!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loving God, please give Hervic the guidance, trust, and peace, and the dedication, to fulfill all the potential You have lovingly given, for these exams, and for all aspects of life.
Thank You, loving God.
We trust in You

praying…

I pray that you will do well on your next exam.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Lord, may all students be blessed with the blessing of passing their exams. Help our brothers and sister prepare well, that our works may glorify You.

Amen.

thank you mates for the prayers, my exam is coming… Help me through prayer, thank so much for all of you… Please pray for me…

GODBLESS!!

Praying that you are well prepared and pass the exam …

GOOD NEWS:

Thank you so much for all your prayers, I passed my board exam… Thank you Lord for the Blessing you have given me…

Thank you so much and Godbless… Love you ALL!!

Praying my heart out for your success.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.