Please pray for me. I am so scared

I just had a hysterectomy about 4 months ago and it has turned my life upside down. I developed panic attacks and post surgical depression and spent three days in a psychiatric ward because I was feeling so down I didn’t know if I wanted to live. I am seeing a therapist but physically I still don’t feel recovered. I don’t have any energy, don’t want to go anywhere or do anything, am terrified of any strange body sensation that I feel and have terrible health anxiety. My husband is quite fed up with me and doesn’t give me much support. I cry all the time. Two days ago, after having pain under my ribs on the right the dr. diagnosed gallbladder polyps and sludge and now the surgeon is recommending that I have my gallbladder taken out. I just can’t face another surgery right now when I don’t even feel recovered from the hysterectomy yet. I am in such despair and absolutely petrified of another surgery. Please pray for my physical and emotional healing and pray that maybe the gallbladder surgery won’t be necessary yet, at least not until I am feeling recovered from the hysterectomy. I have been praying so much and so hard but I feel so alone and I can’t feel the Lord’s presence and I very much need to feel Him. I would appreciate your prayers very much. God Bless all of you.

I am praying for you now.

Take heart in God: He loves you.

All of God’s blessings now and forever.

Dear soul,

It’s understandable that you would have such emotional upsets after a hysterectomy. Your entire body chemistry has been upended by this, but you will come through it.

I had my gall bladder taken out a few years ago, and while it will never replace cribbage as the favorite American parlor game, it will be child’s play compared to what you’ve been through. (It’s done laproscopically now, and frequently on an out-patient basis, though I was kept in the hospital as I’m diabetic.)

You’ll make it, dear! I’m praying for you. God bless you!

The Holy Spirit will comfort if you if you have faith and let Him.

Praying for you. Take a deep breath and remember that God is taking care of you. Let Him!

I truly appreciate all your prayers…God bless you all, and thank you.

You’re in my prayers. God is right there with you, dear.

Praying for you sweetie,
I had a hysterectomy due to cysts, and let me tell you they should have told you about the effects do too all those hormone changes. Especially if they took out your ovaries too. You probably need some hormone pills to get you back on track. I am surprised they didn’t take the gall bladder out when they did the hysterectomy, they usually do. You dont need a gall bladder. I will pray for the spirit of anxiety and fear to leave you. I pray the Holy Spirit to bring you much peace and joy and love. You need to be getting lots of rest and eating well. Ask the doctor if you need hormones. Also perhaps something for the anxiety you are feeling until you feel stronger. I will keep you in prayer. In Jesus name we pray for total and complete healing of all your anxiety.

You’re in my prayers. :gopray:

You are NOT alone. We are praying for you. Trust God. Nothing is impossible with God. Keep fighting and with the passage of time you will prevail. Please don’t give up.

:blessyou:

I’m praying for you. I hope that God leads you to medical professionals who can help you with these troubles. And that He opens your husband’s heart to be the loving, supportive husband he should be. And I pray for your strength and focus in what you should do.:gopray:

What you are experiencing is common after hysterectomy. To learn more about what other women report about their post-hysterectomy experiences go to www.hersfoundation.org

Siamouno,

Your feeling of abandonment has come to you as a blessing in disguise. How much does God love His only Son, our Lord Jesus? We do not possess the abilty to even imagine. Yet, Christ felt alone in the garden, as even His disciples fell asleep, leaving him to pray by Himself. He knew that He must bear the world’s sin, even to the point of death-and this even in a state of complete innocence.

On the cross, Christ felt completely alone-eleven of the twelve fled from Him. The one he chose to lead His church denied him three times. He cried out to His Father in heaven, “Why have you abandoned me?” The beloved Son, in a state of utter loneliness and desolation. Notice that your feelings of utter lonliness and desolation are exactly what Christ experienced on the cross. **This is the most Christ-like that your life can be. **

Remember that the Lord will never burden you with more than you can bear. You just never knew that you could bear so much.

Rest assured that blessings are occurring even in your suffering, as you are being strengthened for that which is to come. You have the prayers of all who read this.

Christ’s peace to you.

:gopray2:

First of all, if no one else told you so, I will. You are not alone and it is okay to feel the way you do. Now that said, let’s move on and pray

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.:smiley:

Siamouno,

Know that you have us and those that love you all around you.

Lord My All, please touch Siamouno with your loving healing hands, please hold her and protect her. Please God the Holy Spirit, while she sleeps, whisper encouragement to her, make her hear you and know she will be alright. i ask this for my friend, in God the Father’s name, God the Son’s name and God the Holy Spirit’s name.:crossrc: Rest in Him and be at peace Siamouno.

Chyna

your signature matches mine:) i will pray for you. please Father, help this lovely soul to get through her depression, and if she does need another surgery, Father please, help her have the courage and will to face it with strength and courage! I ask this Father, in the name of Your most beloved Son, our Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

I am so sorry you are going through such a rough time, Ask Our Blessed Mother to pray for you. You are in my prayers~~~~:gopray2:

Again I would like to thank all of you for your prayers for me and may God bless each and every one of you. I am praying for all of you as well.

Tina

Heavenly Father, we put all of our trust in you. Please warm and heal Siamouno with Your loving touch, and grant her the grace to feel better, so that instead of feeling the need to focus on her pain she can focus on showing Your love to others. In the name of Jesus I pray. :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.