Please pray for me, I have many current stresses and issues

Please pray for me.

Many issues my and my family’s life.

• My dad died last year, he is in a temporary grave currently at the Cemetery. He was cremated(per wishes) but we have chosen to bury his ashes there with a memorial stone per his Catholic beliefs not to be scattered. We are trying to organise something permanent but money and finances of cause is the issue. Running out of time. He died of Melanoma Cancer and I was with him the most during this time. Spent day after day at his side at the hospital(s) as he deteriorated. Saw some pretty eye opening behaviour from his “nurses” and young “doctors”. Some of it was terrifying. “Railroading people to the grave” is the best description of what I witnessed. Throwing dying patients around in their beds while they were terrified screaming. I was lucky to be at his bedside praying and holding his hand as he (unexpectedly) began to cross over.

• I am getting a passport for the first time because I am going on a Trip to China(Hong Kong and Mainland) later this year. Difficult for a first timer to figure that all out. First time overseas and China isn’t my first choice (Israel - Ireland - France - USA in that order), but it’s what’s happening. I have decided to go with my 71YO mother who was born in Hong Kong.

• Divorce is most likely in my immediate future. Haven’t seen her for two years(nearly three). She was abusively violent to me and basically abducted legally my young then 2YO child and flew 3000km interstate (although granted that was the State where I had originally married her, we had returned to our combined state of origin). What makes it worse is she planned the whole thing merticuliously in advance and used/Gaslighted both psychologically and in Court(my psychologist told me this is what she did to me and it is common tactic of abusers). It has tested my faith at times this happening(I have only been back to the Church twice, including once for my father’s funeral), but then alot of men go through similar trials and I have prayed for them too. We had only been married a few years at the time. If there is a Divorce I hope and pray an Annulment also happens and happens quickly. I have not seen both her and my child for several years now already. I do not know if I will ever get to see this Child ever again. I am strongly concerned my daughter will be abused and not raised well religiously, but feel totally helpless.

I am hoping to return to the church now, but as due to the fact I may be facing a Divorce(which she looks will initiate), I am frankly scared(have history of trouble with Anxiety too). I have been discussing my Religious faith with people again. And in the last few weeks have watched everyone of my favourite Religious films again. Gibson’s The Passion I have rewatched alot during this period.

Please pray primarily for my Father’s soul and his situation of his resting place be finalized. Of this I am actually most concerned. I believe God will sort out the other situations for me very soon in a positive manner. Pray I have less anxiety about going back to the Church.

I am open to any suggestion and any prayer.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (colliric), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon colliric in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give

• be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace,

• Pray for us!
    Amen.

Jesus, Help Me!

In every need let me come to You with humble trust,
saying:
Jesus, help me!
In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations:
Jesus, help me!
In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials:
Jesus, help me!
In the failure of my plans and hopes, in disappointments,
troubles and sorrows:
Jesus, help me!
When others fail me, and Your Grace alone can assist me:
Jesus, help me!
When I throw myself on Your tender Love as Savior:
Jesus, help me!
When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good
come from my efforts:
Jesus, help me!
When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me:
Jesus, help me!
When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot work and
I am lonely:
Jesus, help me!

Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls and short-
comings of every kind:
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, help me and never forsake me!

Amen

To be honest with you all. At the moment I feel like I am going though a Job period in my life where I seem to be losing alot of things. It feels like I am in unchartered waters if you know what I mean.

Dear Colliric,
I understand. First of all as a Christian, you have strength and power through the scripture. When you get back in the church, again, there is strength in mass and communion.
GOOGLE SCRIPTURE VERSES FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. You don’t have to answer these questions but I ask them for you to think of possibilities. Where did you meet a Chinese woman? What attracted you to each other? Is there a chance of reconciling w her? Was she Catholic? If not why, get involved w a foreigner of a different religion? Who can provide for your child better? Are there witnesses to her character of being abusive? Do you have pictures?
How do you go visit your child 4000 miles away?! Will she agree to skype w you for your daughter to know her father? Will you send child support?
Your Dad is simple. I don’t know why he isn’t in your dining room at home? Ashes/urns are placed in nitches in Columbariams. They can be buried. It costs around $2000.00 for a nitche. Just paid mine off. You can have a requiem mass for him in his Urn. There are blessings that can be done over his ashes.
In life, crap happens! We have anxiety b/c we think our lives will be unencumbered. The HAPPILY EVER AFTER FAIRYTALE. DANG! I really liked those stories. BUT…,…
So, this is your life NOW! NOT FOREVER!
Try reconnecting w wife. If she won’t reckncile, An annulment has some paperwork that has to be done by husband and wife. Check w annulment person in church before she leaves.
Work out a Skype thing for connection w your child.
Hold your dads ashes in your home somewhere. Then, save money and get him his nitche. The churches are building Columbariums now.
Read those scripture verses every day and more if needed. Get some peppy Christian Praise tapes and play cheerful music.
You can chose to be happy or sad! Chose happy!
In Christ’s Love
Tweedlealice

The Original Full Version

God, give us grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Amen.

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.
Patience obtains all things
Whoever has God lacks nothing;
God alone suffices.

– St. Teresa of Avila

A Prayer To St. Joseph

O blessed Joseph, faithful guardian of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ, protector
of thy chaste spouse, the virgin Mother of God, I choose thee this day to
be my special patron and advocate and I firmly resolve to honor thee all
the days of my life. Therefore I humbly beseech thee to receive me as thy
client, to instruct me in every doubt, to comfort me in every affliction,
to obtain for me and for all the knowledge and love of the Heart of Jesus,
and finally to defend and protect me at the hour of my death. Amen

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

I will pray for you.
Would you please pray for me in return? I too have many current stresses and issues that I do not wish to list on here, and could use the prayers.
Thank you in advance

I will remember you in my prayers in this season of pain…
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.