Please pray for me (I'm falling into severe depression)

I have been very depressed these last few days. I am currently on medications for my mental illness. It has been a roller coaster ride. It has been extremely difficult dealing with the ups and downs.

Please pray for my personal healing. My family needs me but I can’t seem to overcome this depression I am currently experiencing. There are so many things I am worrying about and the main thing is financial.

Thank you all for listening.

Liz

Praying for you and all those afflicted with depression.

I’m praying for your intention.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I know how you feel. Praying for you Lizzie.

God bless,
Ut

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen:console:

While I am and will pray for you and your mental illness, please remember your doctor needs to be plugged into your situation. Maybe you are in a chemical imbalance. Please consider it.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Jesus You faced many things in Your life. Please have compassion on Liz and help her to find balance and peace.

I’ll remember you and your family at Mass today, Liz :slight_smile:

You’ll be included in my rosary intentions tonight. Hang in there!

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

mslizzie

You are still in my prayers. I hope and pray that you have found courage and support to lift from your sadness. I pray that you will find interests that give you joy and companions who cheer you.
Lord, hear my prayer.

God bless you, Love.

Trishie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.