Please pray for me. im lonely

Please pray for me that I find my soulmate I have always been lonely and have never had a girlfriend or companion to share my life with and hers with me. The closest I ever came I think I blew that but still love her and I believe she still loves me. Basiclly I’ve spent 24 years on this planet without a true friend of the other sex in person. Only a phone relationship. Any prayers I find this BEAUTIFUL woman inside & out will be much appreciated. Kevin G.

Kevin we pray that you will have the confidence, wisdom and courage to find a good and loving girl with whom to share your life. I ask the Lord to help you to be cheerful, positive, faithful, and unselfish in your relationship and that she will be like this also.

God bless you

Praying for your intention.

Praying for you and all looking for soul mates!

NIKevin,

I pray that God leads you to a truly satisfyied and fulfilled life. The Lord will direct you with the Holy Spirit if you ALLOW Him to. I have been lonely also so I understand your pain. May the love of Jesus and His Mercy fall upon you and help you today.

Perhaps God is calling you to the monastic life and so that is why he is keeping you from close female friendships which can be too tempting.

Too much loneliness is a temptation.

Whatever it is, do your best! :slight_smile:

I am joining you in prayer.

Praying for you…

Praying that God’s will be done in your life.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you Kevin…

am praying for you.

although it’s hard for you to realize this now, you are still very young. you have plenty of time to find someone. just pray for God to reveal his will for your life to you. hang in there.

Kevin, You’ll be in my daily prayers. I can relate to your anguish, but don’t give up. I never thought I would meet the woman of my dreams. I dated very infrequently and was very shy with women. I kept saying my prayers and I not only met her, but I’ve been married to her for 14 wonderful years!

God Bless,
Gary

Kevin, dont be discouraged… there is someone out there for you, also keep in mind though, make sure your with that special person for the right reasons, I know some people date just to have fun and have someone to “love” them and such, but I think its vey important to keep your eyes open for that one girl who makes you feel the happiest and safest with… dont give up, and I will say a prayer for you, and continue praying for your soul mate because shes out there kevin:)

Kevin, Put yourself in God’s hands and say Thy Will Be Done! I know when one is lonely it’s easier said then done. I was married many years ago, had two children and the marriage failed after fifteen years. Actually, the marriage never should have taken place becuase we were both very young and married for all the wrong reasons. I feel certain I’d definitely be eligible for an annullment by the church. I never did remarry nor did I find anyone else. Now I’m in my older years and have grown old alone.

Not a good thought and do not want to discourage you in anyway, but strangely God has given me great peace in this and after years of seeking and searching, trying to find just the right person, I finally understood it was not God’s Will for me. If it were, then it would have happened. It did not.

I’ve since devoted myself to God and I can say I’ve never had more peace, more love, more comfort then I do now. I’m not that old, nor am I real young, but still it seems this was what God wanted for me. Just trust His will and try not to concentrate too much on finding that great love, because God just might have a different plan for your life. Something much better. His ways are so much higher then our ways. Let go and let God.

Blessings and prayers that you will receive the desires of your heart, but if not, you may receive something far above that. Trust me, I know. God never makes mistakes.

:heaven:

Kevin,

Continuing prayers. I was pretty much in your position when I was your age. Keep praying and keep your eyes open. I didn’t meet my wife till i was 29. Sometimes we have to be patient. Will keep you in prayers…

Praying very hard for you to find someone. My mother used to say ‘There’s a lid for every pot’ and I believe she was right. Hoping the best for you and a great 2009!

My prayer for you :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hang in there you will find her

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.