Please pray for me in my constant struggle and change

Hello All,

I believe so strongly in the power of prayer and I am so happy to have a place where I could share that.

My life has been going through a constant change, and finally it has come time for a job change.

If it's not too selfish and I may ask, please keep me in your prayers. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 9:30am and would appreciate any and all prayers.

It is in God's hands and our faith.

Thank You and God Bless!

Annalisa.

My prayers are with you. I'll say a rosary for you tonight. Pax!

Praying very hard for you Annalisa that you will be successful and all will go well.

Thank You so much and God Bless!

Annalisa, it's not selfish! You are welcome to our prayers!
Lord please ensure that her self-talk is trusting and positive.
Please be with her to inspire both her and her interviewers tomorrow.
Please be with her always, enveloping her in Your light and love.
Thank You, Jesus

Thank You for your prayers and thoughts. I am getting ready to leave now. I know God is with me!

God Bless you all!!

Praying that you impress them at the interview ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank You all again for your prayers and thoughts! That in itself is a great blessing!

There is one more candidate that they need to interview on Friday and then they will make a decision so I will not find out until next week if I got it or not.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! I’m hoping for an employment miracle right now!

Thank you all again!

Annalisa.

Lord, I pray that Annalisa gets this job she applied for. May her interviewer be thoroughly impressed by her and may Annalisa be the choice candidate for the job. Mother Mary, I recommend Annalisa to you. Please help her by intercedeing on her behalf. Thank you Lord, and thank you Mary. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.