Please pray for me in my vocation

I though I was called to be a priest but now I may be falling in love and I am confused. Please pray for me and my friend too.
God bless
Steve

Praying for a strong call to your true vocation. Tim

I found this lovely prayer a while back-

Prayer For Vocations

Lord, You told us that “The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields.” We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers and deacons:

Those whom You have called,
Those You are calling now,
Those You will call in the future.

May they be open and responsive to the call of serving Your people. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen

That you will have the courage to follow your calling, what ever it may be-

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Done…whichever direction God ultimately calls you it is affirming to meet those truly listening for their call…"Speak Lord, your Servant is listening."
God Bless
Prof. K

Praying for you that God may show you and lead you to your true vocation

Dear Lord help your servant in Christ to make th proper choice in his life for his sake and Yours. Let him know of Your love, no matter his choice. That his choosing to be with another over You is not a sin, nor forbidden.That he can also work wonders through You even if his true vocation is to be a family man and married. To havechildren, or to be a shepard of many. To You Lord we ask Your aid to this man’s needs, Amen.

The Lord knows that everyone is going to fall in love sooner or later, it just that if married or priest, they just have to walk by. God’s will is often revealed in the realities and actualities of our lives. If Your will is in this friendshp, Lord, then let Steve see it. Sometimes encountering the right person at the right time can be indication of God’s will.
Lord please grant that things will become clear to Steve.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Please help Steve discern his true vocation. Let him be able to be sure if he is to serve you as a husband & dad, or as a wonderful priest.
Will be praying for you Steve.
Love in Christ Jesus

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee!
Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus,
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying for you to discern your vocation.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee!
Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus,
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, may Steve know his true vocation. Send your Holy Spirit to Him to help inform him of which vocation is truly his. May he make the right choice and not fear offending you, as both are very dignified and holy vocations. To be a priest he will become holy in service of You and Your people of God; to be a husband and father he will achieve his sanctification in service of You, his wife and children and society in general. Let him know where his heart is and may he follow his heart to the fullest possible extent. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

My dear friend, do not allow confusion to trouble your heart or mind on this precious season. I’m sure you have the guidance of a holy priest!!! I’m sure you have a holy confessor, so you are to see him as the voice of Christ. Let your confessor guide you through this process, pray with peace and joy. Be SURE to maintain holynnes in this relationship, be SURE to treat it as a holy gift of the Lord, just in case it is the calling that He has chosen fo you. We will be praying for you!!!

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee!
Blessed art thou among women ,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

The Lord knows that everyone is going to fall in love sooner or later, it just that if married or priest, they just have to walk by. God’s will is often revealed in the realities and actualities of our lives. If Your will is in this friendshp, Lord, then let Steve see it. Sometimes encountering the right person at the right time can be indication of God’s will.
Lord please grant that things will become clear to Steve.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.