Please pray for me, my husband, and my marriage

Please help me in praying for myself, my husband, and my marriage. My husband has been separated from me since October, even though we talk and still come together for some meals. We never fight, and agree on almost everything, and this is devastating me. I pray every day for strength and to say and do what is right, and to be a good wife. I pray for his insight to see the hope for us that I know is still in his heart, and for the courage to act upon that to work on things together. I pray that our marriage was not a mistake, and that with God, anything is possible, and that He will help bring us back together. I pray that He will guide us in His way and help us through this hard time. Thank you all in advance.

Praying very hard for you and your husband, that you can sort your problems out and heal your marriage.

[quote="optimismalways, post:1, topic:181948"]
Please help me in praying for myself, my husband, and my marriage. My husband has been separated from me since October, even though we talk and still come together for some meals. We never fight, and agree on almost everything, and this is devastating me. I pray every day for strength and to say and do what is right, and to be a good wife. I pray for his insight to see the hope for us that I know is still in his heart, and for the courage to act upon that to work on things together. I pray that our marriage was not a mistake, and that with God, anything is possible, and that He will help bring us back together. I pray that He will guide us in His way and help us through this hard time. Thank you all in advance.

[/quote]

I'm a little confused on why you are separated if you get along so well. Does he just not want to be married anymore?

I will pray for you. Also, my wife and I saw the movie "Fireproof" in which a married couple were having problems and were on the brink of splitting up. The husband was given a "Love Dare" by his father which was basically 40 days of readings, and ways to change your behavior in order to grow in love with your spouse. Of course I don't know how well this would work if you are separated.

Also, you can buy a copy of the "Love Dare" book from www.fireproofmarriage.com . My wife bought me and her copies of it for Christmas. I've only read a little of it, but it seems really good. We aren't having problems, but every relationship could be improved - right?

Anyway - good luck.

Peace,
John Marie Philomena

Praying for your heartfelt intentions for your marriage.

Jesus, if while on the surface this couple seemed to agree on everything, it seems communication may have been limited by the husband's inability to discuss his real feelings. Please help this couple to safely and honestly discuss their problems and how to heal them. Help them to deepen their relationship and find greater interest and spark in their lives together. Please help that initial attraction which drew them together to deepen into healthy mutual love and growth.
Thank You, Jesus

Bind optimismalways and her husband together Lord. Bind them together with Love.

I will pray a novena for your marriage. i hope things turn out for the best

Welcome to CAF optimismalways!

I am praying for you and your husband ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that optimisticalways’ husband will try and make things work out with his wife. May he see what a sacred, precious, and indissoluble thing his marriage is and work at strengthening it instead of walking away and abandoning his wife and vows. May this couple receive the graces they need to build their marriage solidly on you and on your call to love, to sacrifice and to commitment in marriage. Bless this couple, Lord, and help them grow closer to you and to each other. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.