Please Pray for Me, re My Job

Dear friends,
would you please pray for me?
My job, which is a commission sales job, requires that I meet all daily sales goals
PLUS make up for bad days, before I can earn a dime of commission. Plus, any items returned by customers, which were purchased by me, are deducted from even goals that I have accomplished.

Please pray for me that I will meet and exceed my sales goals today.
I need to make around 300% of my goal today, as there is no “sale” going on,
and customers are not coming in to the store. I need my commission in order to
be able to pay my bills and meet my just debts and hopefully help to support
my elderly parents.

Thank you so much for your prayers, and God bless all of you.

Lord please grant these urgent prayers, with the aid of Your holy Angels.

Praying!

I will pray for you…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

In my prayers now…to Our Lady of Perpetual Help…at Holy Mass and in Holy Communion in a short time from now.

Pax Christi

P.S.: My youngest daughter finally got a job…in sales and had to relocate…lots of anxiety and stress…so I am getting pretty good at begging for Our Lady’s help…She is a Great Lady!

Praying hard for your success.

Lord, please help Jaypetto4 and have mercy on him. Help him to sell well, to pay his bills, and to help his parents in their need. Give him the strength, peace and graces he needs to carry his cross courageously, patiently and lovingly. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

To all of you very dear, kind, and wonderful Catholic Christian people,
Thank you so very much.
God bless all of you!!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hello Jaypeeto4,

I pray that your day tomorrow and the upcoming days will be profitable for you. I ask that our Lord send customers your way and that you will meet your daily goals (and even surpass them).

God bless you,
CEM

Thank you for asking, I am happy to pray for you. Praying for prosperity, and for releif from anxiety. Jesus loves you so much, and he ha wonderful plans for you, not always easy to see in times of stress. Jesus too, felt lost and alone in the garden filled with anxiety…turn to him as best as you can he knows what is best for you.

Thank you everyone!!!

Monicad, thank you so much.
As for the stress and anxiety, I deserve it, and a lot more,
as temporal punishment for my sins. But still it gets
really overwhelming sometimes.
May God help me in all this. Thanks for your prayers, too, dear MonicaD.

St. Faustina Kowalska, please pray for me,
and for my mom, dad and sister,
and for everyone here on the Catholic Answers Forums.

Jaypeeto4

Praying for your success on the job and that you meet your required goals. I know how stressful work can be, so I feel for you.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.