Please pray for me (serious work problems)

Please pray for me. Things are in turmoil, much transition, much anxiety at my workplace.

Please pray that I put all my trust in Jesus. I’m constantly anxious and fearful, and can’t seem to get a handle on things or concentrate and seem to be falling into despair more each day. Due dates are looming and everything seems to be due at once. There’s one particular project that is due this Friday, May 15th and I haven’t figured out how to do it yet (annual project, but new, tedious steps involved this year :().

Thank you so much and God bless.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, help Karen at this difficult time. May she know that she can always talk with a good priest for support and direction in this difficult life. May she be able to spend some quality time with you in the Blessed Sacrament and talk to you about all her worries and fears so she can find your healing strength and consolation and some solutions to some of the difficulties she is experiencing at work. May she find a good ear from her boss, if she needs to tell him/her she needs some assistance with any of her projects. Amen.

Karen, you will be included in my daily prayers. Peace!

I will pray for you and others in your workplace

Karen, you are in my prayers. Know that you are not alone, I’m in a similar boat as you, I pray God finds a way for you to complete your tasks in a timely manner and gives you more time to complete them if necessary. Trust in him and his ability to work things out for you.

Loving God please help Karen to have enough rest and peace to be able to cope with the pressures facing her. Please break her gently out of the cycle of anxiety.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

***Karen, I’ll be praying for you!

Something to think about…Mother Teresa was often noted in saying…‘Do the very thing that is in front of you, and with great love.’ So, all you can do is your best…trust in Christ…stay focused on Him, and not on the mound of work and issues in front of you…but on Him. He will get you through each and every task you face, and before you know it, your deadlines will be met. Just remember, do the very thing in front of you. (and stay focused on Christ for the end results)

Lord, please watch over Karen during this volatile time at her work, and have her stay focused on You, in all things, and may You help to lighten her burdens right now. In Jesus’ name we pray – Amen. ***

Indeed, Amen…

Dear Karen,

I will keep you in my prayers. I am in a similar situation and emphasize with the stress that comes with it. Depend on God and He will get you through it.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Whatevergirl,
Thank you so much. These words give me much hope.

Thank you ALL for the prayers.

Please continue to pray.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us now
Amen.

Praying very hard for your success and for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.