Please pray for me. severe broken heart

I need to ask for forgiveness. I have lost the most important person in my life, my girlfriend. We have done some really bad things to each other. I have broken up with her several times. Our last time I realized what I was really losing even though she had did some bad things to me. I tried to get her back and she told me she needed time however I know that she is now talking to other guys. So that’s why she is asking for time. I can’t sit back and watch this happen so I told her I can’t do it.
I need to ask for forgiveness for me and her, I need the strength to function in life again. I have been depressed for about two months and it is really wearing on me.
PLESE PLEASE help me with a prayer. I’m catholic but need some guidance.

Praying for you, gran. :gopray2: I am sorry you are feeling so depressed. May God embrace you in his loving arms and comfort you.

I’ve struggled with depression for many years. I’ve found that doing the things that I’m creative at (like writing, for example) has provided a great outlet. So, if you are a writer, write. If you are a musician, make music. Volunteer at a hospital or charity. It’s pretty fascinating what happens when you get involved. Great way to meet people, too.

Wise thoughts, Pete!

Dear, we feel for your distress and pray that you can find comfort and peace.

We pray that God will help you and your girlfiend to use this time apart to consider and to grow towards healthier relationship and human insight regarding yourselves and others. We pray that it will cause you to turn to God for strength and for a deepening of the ability to love unselfishly and in a way that is life-giving to you and those you love, in whatever path you take.

We ask healing for you in the awful pain of separation and loss, and that you can cope; and that God will give you true happiness and loving companionship under His care.

A hug from Australia. God bless and help you, Trishie

I’m praying for you. I know what you’re going through, at least, I have some idea. I too am having such a hard time dealing with my own breakup, one that was a little over 2 months ago…

I’ll be praying for you.

My prayers are with you. May God shower you with happiness and peace in your life.

praying

Breakups are so hard. Stay close to Jesus, and listen to His guidance. You’re in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, CAF member gran is in need of your help. Please shower him with a sense of peace. Please give him the strength to place all his problems and worries on your altar and allow you Lord to deal with them according to your will. I pray this in Jesus name, amen. Mother Mary, please pray for these intentions.

Lord, please help Gran get through this rough time…help heal him. I thank you for all you have done and all you are about to do in this person’s life. Amen.

I know it hurts, but use this time to really draw close to our Lord, He can heal all wounds…

Blessings,
Holly

Jesus, You took on humanity and know the pains of this world better than we. Please douse gran with abundant grace, that his heart may be healed by Your mercy, and that He seek you with all vigor. Dear Mother Mary, please fill the void that remains in gran’s heart due to his loss. The Church has called you the Comforter of the Afflicted. Deliver Jesus to him, and provide him the recourse he has asked for in humility. Amen. :gopray2:

I have prayed for you–in my rosary.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Will Pray
Grandma Glor

I’ll pray for you.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

closed #19

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.