Please pray for me.... severe depression

Please pray for me…

I posted some months ago in Family Life (not this handle, I forget my old password) about a bad breakup. People told me to hold on. But things didn’t get better, things are worse.

I’ve now realized how alone I am in the world, how much of a loser I am. No one stays in my life, no friends no nothing. I can count on one hand how many real friends I’ve had, and they’ve all left me. My ex, my best friend in the world, the latest.

Please pray for me. I can’t stop crying, even though it’s been 3 or 4 months, and my thoughts are getting darker and darker, and sometimes, I think there can’t be a God because he’d be too cruel to let me have this much pain, and having done nothing to deserve it. Please pray for me…

Jesus please heal the grief and loneliness of this dear person.
Please bring kindness and love into this sadness and loss and injured self-esteem.

Please let this promise be fulfilled in this dear person’s life

“The man who with his whole heart serves God will be accepted, his petitions carry to the clouds. The humble man’s prayer pierces the clouds, until it arrives he is inconsolable, nor will he desist until the Most High takes notice of him, acquits the virtuous and delivers judgement. And the Lord will not…be dilatory on their behalf (and will) make them rejoice in His mercy. Mercy is welcome in time of trouble, like rain clouds in time of drought.” [Ecclesiasticus 35:16-19, 23-24]

With love, Trishie

Please don’t lose hope, you are not alone. God is with you at all times so don’t lose faith. I will pray for you that God will heal you and be with you. God Bless You.

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your healing.
The Lord has a plan for your life; one of joy.

Trust in Him, and be sure to get counseling to help you in this trial.
*** Please contact your doctor or parish priest.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for your happiness and peace of mind!

Prayers promised

I know first-hand that there’s not a word in the Engligh language strong enough to describe how bad depression feels. Let’s pray fior each other. I’ll be going to my parish to pray in a little while and I’ll light a candle for you. Many thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

I Will Pray For You So That You Will Get Rid Of Your Depression.
I Know What It Is Like ,i Have Been There Also.
Just Look At All The Friends That You Have Here On The Catholic Answers Forum. You Know That You Can Always Turn To Them When You Are In Need.
Grandma Glor

Praying for you …

:gopray:

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, please reveal to Your child that this pain will pass, that You are present throughout it all. Hold this child of Yours in Your mighty arms and provide the comfort that only a Father can give.

I can relate to a degree, you will be especially in my prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

You will be remembered tonight as I pray before the icon of our Lord, the great physician. You are not alone. Perhaps this prayer will help you.

*** “***O my beloved Queen, my hope, O Mother of God, protector of orphans and protector of those who are hurt, the savior of those who perish and the consolation of all those who are in distress, you see my misery, you see my sorrow and my loneliness. Help me, I am powerless, give me strength. You know what I suffer, you know my grief—lend me your hand because who else can be my hope but you, my protector and my intercessor before God? I have sinned before you and before all people. Be my Mother, my consoler, my helper. Protect me and save me, chase grief away from me, chase my lowness of heart and my despondency. Help me, O Mother of my God!”

Do not feel sad, for you are the cherished child of The True King and only Almighty God!!!:slight_smile: He has Created You for greater things, that you can’t even imagine. I am the youngest sibling of my family, I grew up being sooo loved, adored and cared for…today because of my choice to serve God alone, they have totally abandoned me :shrug: . My own mother cannot stand me anymore, but I love them :slight_smile: , and my Father, my Creator loves me and will never abandon me :slight_smile: , so I’m happy and thankful every day. At the begining it is hard to accept, that people that we love, do not love us back…but The Creator put us here for greater reasons than just people loving us. We were put here by the Great Grace and Will of our Creator, and people not loving us cannot interrupt the true plan and purpose of our existance. You see…in the middle of me accepting the abandonment of my own mother and older siblings…I learned that what I thought happiness should be for me, has nothing to do with the greater plan God has for me here and eternity. Our true mission in life is to love God first and He is always loving us back. When people leave from my life I find that there is more space in me to love God, more silence in me to listen to God and less distractions in my life that keep me from growing in spirituality. Sooo remember that you are part of A Great Plan of life, soooo life needs you to live it and be thankful for it every day! take a little time every day and write down all the things that you are thankful for, write down where you think or see, that God is blessing you, compare your blessings to the miseries that other people are living around you or in other countries, and realise how blessed and loved you are :slight_smile: . Life is truly beautiful and full of great new things waiting to happen to us! Go back to your childhood and remember when you were free of attachments and just wanted to freely play, live life and always anticipating the new secrets that life would reveal in your future. Fill yourself again with that great feeling! Jesus words are sooo full of truth and wisdom, when He said… " We should be like children". Well, of course! Children are detached and free, just exitedly anticipating and trusting that God will create great new things for them everyday! God Bless You!/COLOR]

I’m sorry you’re going through such a tough time. When we lose loved ones, either through death or break ups…or they just go off their separate ways…we grow to fear intimacy. We grow to fear connecting with people, and facing another let down. You are not a loser, although ‘losing’ people can be very upsetting. Know that you are special to God…you WILL NEVER LOSE HIM. And, truthfully, when everyone fails us, He never will. Never. I have been disappointed by so many in my life, and I’m sure I’ve disappointed people, myself. But, God will never abandon you. Please keep praying for God to lift this burden of pain from you–He will help you. Praying for you!:gopray2:

Praying for you

+1,000,000

The LORD bless you and keep you!
The LORD let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you!
The LORD look upon you kindly and give you peace!

Oh how important you really are. You have moved me so much by your words. I dont even know you, but I have been moved by God to tell you that YOU ARE IMPORTANT. God loves you!! He is right there by you!!! Pray like you have never prayed before. I have been right where you are, and I know from experience that He will help you!!!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Amen to this too…my prayers are with you my friend…

Remember that you are NEVER alone … even in your darkest hour. I have been there friend and was ready to give up hope (in fact I did turn my back on the church and His power) but what I have found in the last couple of weeks is that God is a very loving God and the power of prayer is incredible generious. Know that you can write me anytime to share, to fellowship to give all Praise to Him!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

You are never alone but it can feel that the world is against you. Pray to our Holy Mother. Put your trust in Her to take your intercessions to Our Lord. There was one night when I needed to say an endless string of Hail Marys. Just as many of the faithful have responded here know that as a Catholic you participate in the Body of Christ. When you pray you are never alone. You are in my prayers. God bless you. :signofcross:

Know that you are being prayed for and carried to Our Lord’s loving and waiting arms.

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.