Please pray for me to be able to conceive....

I would like to kindly request a prayer for me to be able to conceive a healthy baby. We have been trying to conceive for over a year now and have not been able to.

Thank you,
Dolores

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy!
Our life, our sweetness, and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished
children of Eve, to thee do we send
up our sighs, mourning and weeping
in this valley, of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us;
and after this our exile
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus;
O clement, O loving, O sweet virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ.

Amen.

Prayers for you to conceive said. Hopefully
soon!
Mary.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Praying!!

I just said a prayer to St. Gerard Majella for your intention. God bless you.

I want to thank everyone that took time out to say a little prayer for me… thank you so much (: praying and hoping for a little miracle soon (::byzsoc:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
(I am including this prayer because I do believe sometimes there is a spiritual battle going on concerning infertility issues. It’s a long story, but due to medical reasons it took us many years to have children. Those were the most spiritually challenging years of my life.)

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May God grant your request to be a mother. In Jesus’ name. Amen. :heart:

Prayers said for a healthy child with all of God’s blessings to abound in his/her life.

Praying to St. Gertrude. God bless!

Lord, touch Dolores and her husband with your divine hand, and see that they be free of all afflictions, spiritual, emotional, or physical. See that this enterprise of welcoming the gift of life into their home be an occasion which draws them closer to each other and to your Sacred Heart. Accept their every suffering and joy in union with your holy Passion, leading them to the eternal fountain of refreshment, now, unto eternity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

ccli.org/

St. Ann, St. Elizabeth and Mother Mary, if it is God’s will, help Dolores to conceive and create a loving, holy family. If it is not God’s will for them to be biological parents, help them to be parents in the larger community to children who will benefit from their time and love.

May God be with you, and bless your womb in preparation for this blessed time. :heart:

Saying prayer for you to be blessed with the gift of maternity. :gopray:

Praying hard.

Praying that God’s will be done…

Praying that God’s will be done…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Praying for you that God who understands the deepest yearnings of your heart may fill you with His enabling Grace and if it be His Holy will grant your wish and the gift of a child. Marys cousin;. Elizabeth, was barren for many years, yet she conceived and bore a son; John the Baptist. Just as God had a great plan for Elizabeth He has a great plan for you too :slight_smile:

Praying for you

:gopray2:

Prayers said.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.