Please pray for me to overcome this asap. I'm in urgent need for as many prayers

I have been having thoughts of suicide creeping up on me lately again, though I don’t really consent to them but it scares me and I know I have to get help. I’m trying to see if I can get insurance or a job to pay for therapy so please pray for me to get a job, especially with insurance as soon as possible because I feel I needed urgently now and I’ve been anxious since last week, and my anxiety has been bothering me a lot more. Pray also so that I have hope and reasons to live and I don’t give up, even if God has to do whatever it takes to get me well. I’d gladly give up everything if it meant getting well and being well in my faith again. I know I have many reasons to live for and that I don’t want my life to end. Not by my hands especially.

If you pray the rosary, please add me in your prayers there too.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me , Amen

you are in my prayers. Can you ring your local parish and ask them for help .

You are precious in the sight of God and the sight of your close ones.

Please remember how precious you are and how loved you are by God.

God, Heavenly Father, I ask that Your Will may be done. Give me what You know to be best for my soul, and for @joanna92 for whom I pray.

Lord ease the pain in her heart and assist her in getting the help she needs.

Give us Your Holy Spirit to enlighten us, to correct us, and to guide us in the way of Your commandments and holiness, while we strive for the happiness of heaven where I hope we glorify You forever.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your beloved Son, I beg You to forgive all our sins, all our negligences, and all the transgressions of our past lives.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your Divine Son, I beg You to grant us the grace to serve You in this life according to your holy Will.

Dear Joanna, I prayed for your intentions and I will definitely include you in my rosary prayers. Keep the faith; God loves you and wants the best for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.