Please pray for me to stay in my home and maybe a friend to talk to.......

I’m very ill and would like to stay in my beloved home that i worked so hard for.
and my where my beloved mom lived.
i don’t want to go to a home.
its very hard living alone and being ill and i tend to reach out to people to be friends,maybe a little over zealously and i scare them away, so i’m alone and its so hard.

please ask God to help me stay here.
and maybe for a friend to talk to.
please help me friends…

GB and thank you

Praying hard for you to be able to stay in your home.

thank you so much. im very scared and lonely.

gbu

Praying for you

thanks A, GBU

I am praying for you, I pray that you are able to stay in your home, and for you to have friends to help you, but I also pray that if it is God’s will that you go into a home, that you will be happy there, and that you will make friends there so you won’t be lonely. I know that God has a plan for you, and even if it is not what you plan, it will be the best thing for you, and whatever His plan is I am sure that you will come to know that the way He chooses is ultimately the way you would have chosen even if at the start you don’t think so. ( I hope I am making sense!) So many times I have prayed to God for Him to help me on the road I think I need or want, and it doesn’t happen, then when I go on the road that He has chosen, I wonder why the road I chose was what I thought I wanted. I pray that whatever journey He leads you onto that you will feel happy and settled with
:gopray:

thank you so much, but i’ve been in a home and was very unhappy there.
please pray i can stay in my home, though i do understand your sentiments

GBU

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

GBU

Got the message. I will be praying for you Peter! I might have to run in a couple of minutes but I will be back later to stay and chat with you.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

gbu

GBU

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

gbu

gbu

I pray that God hearsmyour prayers and provides all your needs. May you be able to live wheremyou are comfortable and happy. And I pray that God blesses you with true friends who can be a source of strength and support for you always… Amen.

thank you so much hopeful

gbu

Father look down on your child and aid him in his grief and sorrow. We ask through Christ our Lord.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.