Please pray for me today......anxiety

Hello everyone,

Please continue to pray for me today. Some days are good, some are not so good. Today, after several good days I am feeling overwhelmed and anxious again. I took some of my optional medicine and I hope it helps.

The times when I reach out in prayer for others and do good works seem to coincide with times like this.

Thanks, HHmom

Holding you in my prayers :gopray2:

I hope you feel better soon.

Our God, please bring peace and happiness to dwell consistently in our sister.

Praying very hard for your happiness and peace of mind!

Praying for you in my Novena to St. Dymphna Patron Saint of those with Mental Issues.

Heavenly Father please relieve HHMom from all her anxiety, in Jesus name, Amen

I am praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Oh how I understand you!!!..Doing regular prayers of thanksgiving, the rosary and journaling every single thing that I’m greateful for, has helped me heal so much. I sit and journal thing after thing that I’m greateful for, life, nature, love, family, etc…every single thing that comes to mind. The joy that it brings, gives one peace. I also open the psalms and write on my journal all those verses of strength, love and faith, that comfort my mind and heart…God bless you and strengthen you!!!

Free HHMom from the emotions that oppress her Lord.

Praying for you.

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks everyone. Your continued prayers are a godsend where I don’t feel I can ask those around me for this kind of help…

I will consider a journal. I have not kept one for years…

You will be in my prayers!

I know what its like to have anxiety, I get that way too off and on from everyday life, all I can tell you is to not give up and even when times feel like they wont get better and nothing is going right, God is your best friend and if you arent doing this already; make time for him everyday and pray. Try and take everything off your mind and just focus on God and whatever you may be going through leave it in Gods hands and TRUST in him!! It may take awhile, but it’s worth it

:gopray:

I too, suffer from anxiety. That’s why I always find myself nodding at Mass when the priest says, “In your mercy keep us free from sin and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.”

Try to remember that your Guardian Angel is always with you. That helps me sometimes.

Dearest Jesus, please keep HHMom free from anxiety. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please fill this person with Your Divine Consolation. Remind them that “My Peace I give you, let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid.” Relieve them of their nervous turmoil and restore them to the Peace of Your Love. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Dymphna, pray for us.

Saint Teresa of Avila,
Take the anxiousness from HHMom and through your intercession, may she feel the peace which surpasses all understanding. Let your “bookmark” be written on her heart:

Explore Rose Vinh

We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Hi HH,

Hope you’re feeling better…praying for you to find peace and joy!

Thank you Simon, yesterday and today are harder than they should be.

I know in my hear there are things in my life that I want so much, that I am anxious over the possibility of not having them any more. It has nothing to do with losing people in my life. I need to let go and “let God”.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Still in my prayers…we need to pray and be there for each other in these very anxious times…Take a deep breath and a little prayer break. That’s something I am trying to practice too. Take Care!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.