Please pray for me tonight. I am so very lost

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ

I am so terribly lost.

I am in excruciating physical pain due to a spinal injury and surgery form over 2 years ago.

I need to relocate to a bettr climate for my pain but I am overcome with fear to move.

I need God’s help.

I have been on disability and i want so much to return to work.

But I cannot even walk for half a block – if even that – without buckling over in excruciating pain and having to sit down.

I also am encountering big financial challenges now.

I owe people money.

I moved out on my own but I can no longer afford the rent. I cannot pay my phone and utility bills and they will soon be shut off.

I am so lost. I want so much to earn money by working but I have been unable to get well.

As a result my other addictions are now taking over.

Please say an intercessory prayer for me right now.

I will pray for all of you who are offering your prayers up for me as well for your intentions.

Thank you so much

Sincerely,

VitoJoseph

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please help our brother Vito who is in desperate need. Divine Physician, please touch his wounded bones, tired and aching muscles, and excruciating nerves with Your gentle healing.

Help him, dear Father, to find a solution to his financial problems. Grant him extra graces to resist temptations. Help him to turn to You and You alone in his afflictions. Help him to offer his sufferings to You and bring him peace.

Lord, help him to know that there are others who suffer along with him and who care. Send him someone, a human or an angel, who has what he needs right now for survival and to be able to have a better life, according to Your holy will. Amen.

Praying that you find support in your need from loving family and friends. May you meet with a spiritual director/confessor for help and meet with him regularly. Praying that you cling to God like a Rock and center your life totally on him. Amen.

Lord bless our brother, especially through the intercession of thy most blessed Mother, we believe and know that you are the great physician, and ask you for a special healing for our brother. Comfort him, touch him where he needs to be touched, and provide for his every need. We thank you for all of these things.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
Amen. :signofcross:

Joseph, my brother,

Let go.  Just let go.  Offer up all your sufferings to Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  You have received a gift from Christ...a cross!  Not just any cross, but a huge one.  He only gives those He loves the most the biggest crosses like yours.  Embrace it.  You can use your sufferings to help save many souls.  St. Therese said that the most horrendously suffering life on earth, from the perspective of heaven, will seem like no more than an inconvenient night in a bad hotel.  

Find a relative to live with who can support you for now, and trust God.  Ask Him that His will be done in your life (and mean it!), then, just let go and let God.  He has a plan for you.  It MAY be that He has chosen you specially to be a suffering soul for the salvation of many.  If so, accept it.  If not, He will bring you to where He wants you to be...when He wants you to be there.

I will include you in my next Rosary, that you offer yourself to God for the salvation of souls, and that you may find spiritual peace in your suffering.  AND...if it be God's will, that your suffering be alleviated.  His will be done, not ours.  :)

God bless!

Scooby

O St. Expeditus, we humbly beg thee to come to our friend’s aid so that thy prompt and certain intercession will obtain, from our Divine Lord, the grace of a happy and swift solution to this matter. We do so without fear, being fully confident in the supreme wisdom of Our Blessed Lord, and place our trust in Him without reservation, being mindful that His will alone be done.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, O.P.N.

St. Expeditus, our help in urgent matters, O.P.N.

Amen.

I pray to Jesus Christ for you VitoJoseph, a prayer that He will come to your aid in your time of need. I pray that He shows His mercy and comforts your soul.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you so much everyone for all of your continued prayers. I am really struggling to discern God’s will.

VitoJoseph

An Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for VitoJoseph’s intentions. May the Lord deliver him soon from his many problems. Amen.

Praying for you Joseph …

Thank you so very much everyone for all of your continued prayers.

They mean the world t me.

I have been praying fo reach of you every day several time a day – for your intentions.

Please continue to pray for me too – it is getting very dark right now.

But i believe that teh light is at teh otehr end of the tunnel.

Thank you again so very much

Vito Joseph

Vito - Imagine yourself feeling better, the pain has gone away. I very soon will have no more pain- I am so thankful.
I am no longer lost and I’m feeling a little better each and everyday.
Please repeat everyday - I am feeling better today and I am very thankful.
I’m moving more easily now. I am so thankful!
Things are getting better everyday. I am so thankful!
My life is turning around for the better - I am extremely thankful.
Think only about what you want, let your imagination start to take over.
Please be thankful everyday for all the good you can find.
Strive for no negative thoughts - only positive thoughts.
I am feeling better today!!! I am so grateful!!! Repeat over and over!
Money will find me and I am so thankful.
Your life will turn around soon - BELIEVE !!!

Thank you so much everyone for all your continued prayers.

I am struggling so much financially, physically and mentally.

Sincerely

VitoJoseph

Praying my heart out for you to return to good health VitoJoseph.

Praying for you in your illness.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.