Please pray for me-various intentions

Pray that all the doubts in my mind will go away and that I can stop thinking about my past so much.

And pray for work/employement for me. I’ve been out of work for about 3 months now.

And pray that I can meet new people and make new friends, becasue I just came back to the Catholic Church after being away for a very long time.

And lastly, pray for my health, that I can start to eat healthier and exercise more too.

Thanks…

Jason

Praying hard for your intentions.

Praying for your intentions Jason …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jason,

Lifting you and all of your special intentions in prayer.

Wishing you much peace and joy in 2010.

Peace,
Katheen

"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy." ~ Leo Buscaglia

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please remove all of Jason’s doubts. Give him a trust in you and love of you that is much stronger than any of his fears, insecurities or doubts. May he leave his past to your mercy; leave his future to your providence; and live his present moment solely in your love. Lead him to the job you want for him and put some good friends in his life who share in his love of you and the Church. I’m so happy that Jason is with us again in the fold. May he live and grow happily amongst his bretheren and join his choir or a good church ministry. Please inspire him to eat healthier and to exercise more often, too. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Dear Jason, welcome back to the Church. The doubts aren’t surprising but you have taken the big step, and in time you will deal with those. If you remain faithful to Confession and the Mass, and read the gospels and the letters after the gospels in the bible, you will stay strong.

Lord, please help Jason on this faith-journey.

Jason in this ecoomic climate so many are out of work, but I pray you will have the confidence and the opportunity to obtain work soom.
Lord will You please guide him.

As for any past mistakes and sins, remember what Jesus told us about the Prodigal son to show how God welcomes those who cme back after years not lived with Him.
Ill say the following prayer on your behalf’:

Contrition

Loving God, I have sinned against others, against myself, and against You. I am unworthy to be Your child. I have offended Your goodness and Your dream of who I really am. I may have denied You the joy of blessings that You wish for me and for others through me. You alone know the entire consequences of my failure.

Yet Jesus assures us that You joyfully celebrate my return from sin, and run to welcome and reclaim me as Your own. I want to value myself as Your child, knowing that all worth and holiness comes from You.

In trust, I will not accuse myself for sins already forgiven and absolved or for temptation if I have not actually sinned. I believe that temptation can be overcome by Your grace, inspiring greater faithfulness to the Gospel and the Sacraments.

Look on those tasks of love and service that I fail to undertake or to complete, and bring them to completion. Please bring out of my failures, such fruits of these new opportunities enhanced beyond all previous expectation, for from our human betrayal of Your divine plan of Creation, Your mercy wrought the magnificent plan of redemption that reverberates through time and eternity!

In Your mercy, please transform into good all that in weakness or ignorance I may spoil. I want to give blessing that is abundant beyond original possibility, to anyone I ever harm or deprive. May I so belong to You, may I be so transformed by Your love, that my faults no longer are sin or offence in Your sight and can foster nothing that impedes Your will. This, my soul in trusting confidence implores.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.