please pray for me

Please pray for me. I am a 36 year old female, never married, no children, whos only surviving family member is a mother. I am on my hands and knees praying for a life partner. I can not find peace in a life of solitude, as I am having difficulties with my faith because of it. Please pray for me. I want a family of my own and want and need a mate to go through this life with. Will you please pray for god to bring this man into my life? - Ten years ago I dated a man and wanted to marry him. He broke up with me and I spent the past 10 years looking for a man like him. Recently our paths have crossed again. What I am asking for is for the Lord to open up his heart to allow me the opportunity to let me in and love him again. Please pray for me. I am so tired of being on my own. God bless all of you who prayed for me.

Heavenly Father, please help justloookingny. She desires a husband and family. Father, we pray your perfect will would be done in her life, and that she would trust you. Father, please answer her question about this relationship. Father, speak to her heart, give her discernment.

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen.

praying :gopray:

I will certainly keep you in my morning prayers.
Kathy

Thank you for asking I am happy to pray for you. Please remember to not let your suffering go without using it for prayer. Lonliness is a most serious form of suffering…and like all suffering it can be embraced and offered up as prayer. When you feel the most lonely, try to imagine yourself physically embracing your lonliness. Embrace this and offer it to God. Open your arms to your cross just as Christ opened his arms to accept his cross.

This won’t be easy but you sound so sad. I hope if you remember to do this that you will feel a sense of peace and God’s tremendous love for you. Please take care.

The Lord, in His Divine Mercy, has sustained you all along. He alone gave you life, and He sees that you are cared for at all times. Submit to His Will in loving obedience and He, in His immense love of you, will respond. Devote your life to him and He will provide a soul mate and will surround you with children’s happy voices. Since He is a mysterious God, we can only know those parts of His plan which are already accomplished. He has given you a heart that years for love. Never has this plea gone unanswered. Allow the Lord to use His perfect timing to forever bless your life. Bear with Him patiently, which you are now doing, for He has knowledge of that which is lacking in your life.

Blessed Father in heaven, look with unfathomable love, which only You possess, upon justlookingny. Her heart yearns for accompaniment in life, and You have graciously provided that up to this day. As she possesses a tremendous capacity for love, mercifully see that her heart’s desire is fulfilled, but in accordance with Your will. You, O Lord, Who are Master of all that exists, know everything and will lovingly send the earthly companion whom You desire for her. Grant that she have Heavenly vision, recognizing Your Divine plan unfolding before her eyes. On that day, may she fall before You in fervent thanksgiving and praise, blessing the day of her birth and exalting Your name above all others. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, the love of our life. Amen! Alleluia!

i understand. i’ll pray for you…please pray for me too. :slight_smile:

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

I am praying for you…God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying to Our Lady and St. Joseph that The Lord will send you a good life partner …

Keeping you in my continued prayers justlooking! May God be with you in your search. :gopray:

Praying…God bless

Just an update…I met with the ex boyfriend and things didn’t work out. But!! I did get closure and he did give me a cross his father made. I am still searching for the husband…but my prayers were answered in regard to the ex…as I got the closure I needed…

I am glad you got closure with your ex-boyfriend. Continuing to pray for you. May God Bless You!

Praying for your future to be filled with peace and joy…

:signofcross:
Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:thumbsup:

Praying.JERRY:)

LORD Jesus
Help and Guide UR Daughter

Dear Mother Mary please lead our friend into the marriage relationship that God wishes and intends.

Trishie - I just wanted to tell you that you have touched my heart on such a deep level so many times. I see you so frequently post and you have such an undying faith and love just exudes you. (is that a word?!) Your prayers have meant so much to me, I wanted to personally thank you. I think these prayers have been working…I will explain in my next post.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.