Please pray for me

Hi,

I have been feeling depressed for the past two months, and I had some people praying for me (and also went to a counselour), but I find I need a couple of more prayers.

At work, my experiments are not working and I feel like a major failure at fulfilling what i was supposed to do. I feel very disorganized and unfullfilled.

Would you please pray for me that for these last few days at work (I am finishing work next Friday) I will have the energy to write a good report for my supervisors so that they know that working here was not in vain and that we have learned a lot of important lessons?

Thanks a lot, I really need this

Praying for your intentions!

You sound very overwhelmed. Prayers sent out for you to find the peace you are searching for.

God bless

Our dear friend, we ask God to revive your hope and sense of achievement. Experiments don’t always work out and you’re not a failure even if the experiments are!

Our God please lift our friend out of this disappointment and help in writing a good report demonstrating that the work was not in vain and that a lot of important lessons have actually been learned…for instance, some possibilities have been eliminated.

Please give our friend rest and recovery, new inspiration and work. We ask the Holy Spirit to give you healing and inspiration

Best wishes, and prayer, Trishie.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your guidance, strength, peace and hope.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Mary, Assumed into Heaven, please pray for Ankabaranka to fight through this depression and not let any given situation seem more powerful than God’s Grace.

Help them to see that a failed experiment is actually a lesson learned and knowledge gained. With the gift of the knowledge which can only come from the Holy Spirit help Ankabaranka to write a good report to explain that the work was fruitful even though no major discoveries were made because a lot was still learned.

I ask this in the name of God the Father’s Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ!

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying for you

Remember, O gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was
it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy
help or sought thy intercession was
left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly to thee,
O Virgin of Virgins and
my Mother; to thee I
come, before thee I kneel,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but
in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying very hard for your success!

Prayers promised

Thank you for your prayers, I got my evaluation today, and needless to say I achieved a “Good” on my work term. I know that in the future, I will do much better than this (last work term before this, i achieved an ‘Outstanding’).

So thanks for your prayers people!

Prayers Continue For You.
Grandma Glor

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.