Please pray for me

I don’t know why I have such irrational feelings: Feeling of thieves makes me unable to sleep at noon and night, feeling of air crash in my trip to America… I can’t stay calm. Please pray for peacefulness in my soul and the ability to keep calm and not fear not those unreasonable feeling

I am praying for you.

Know that I am praying for you, for the thoughts that you have my be lifted to the Lord and that all things are calm and peaceful!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Dear Conan, I ask the Holy Spirit to help you you deal with these fears that are possible but quite unlikely. I ask the Spirit to guide you not to waste your energy and thoughts on things that aren’t real occurances in your life, so that you can have the strength to deal calmly with the real daily challenges.

Spirit of God please mercifully help Conan to direct his reflections towards more positive outlooks, trusting in You to keep him safe, and should anything unwelcome occur in his life, please help him to develop the strategies and faith to deal with them.

God bless and help you with everything in your life, Trishie :slight_smile:

Praying!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers for you.

May the Lord put a “hedge of protection” around you and may all your fears be calmed by the grace, love and mercy of our Lord.

As I have been dealing with fear this last couple of weeks I have been remeinded of how many scriptures tell us not to fear but trust in God. It helps me to repeat some of them everyday and meditate on them.

I really will pray that you are relieved of these anxieties.

Prayers are on the way!

Heavenly Father, grant peace and serenity to conan. Impart understanding and trust in You.

Together we pray:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Conan! What is best in life?

To pray for your enemies,

To see them reconsiled with you.

And to hear the rejoicing of all Christians. :slight_smile:

Praying for you. (I hope that gave you a laugh:)
God bless,
Ut

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.