Please pray for me

I need prayers to help me get the grace, wisdom and ability to deal with a difficult situation at work.

It is so horrible I am not sleeping, I am sick to my stomach from stress to the point of flu symptoms without the fever.

My name is Sarah.
Every prayer and kind thought is much appreciated.
God bless you.
Sarah

Sarah I ask Jesus to give you healing sleep.
Jesus please resolve and grant resolution of this painful situation at Sarah’s workplace.

Jesus, please help Sarah to nourish herself and have faith in her prayer that the Holy Spirit will help to resolve this difficulty in her life.
Sarah’s Angel, please do all you can to negociate the situation.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around Sarah and present her to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for Sarah the peace that only your Son can give, and the grace, wisdom and ability she needs to handle her work situation in the manner that Jesus desires. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Lord, please send Your Spirit of Peace to Sarah. Grant her the serenity to accept the things she cannot change; the courage to change the things she can, and the wisdom to know the difference!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you Sarah.

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for you Sarah.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

***† JMJTJ †

Sarah…your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I will be praying for you, sarah.

kate

Thank you everyone, and I really mean that.
It was a hard week, it was horrible. But despite this and to my surprise I was granted with restful sleep which isn’t normal for me in these situations. And I believe that was due to all the prayers.

I am still praying it gets better.

Thank you!
And bless you all for being so helpful to a stranger.

I’m praying for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.