Please pray for me

I feel selfish doing this, but I’m asking for your prayers simply because I cannot pray for myself.

I’m not sick, I’m not worried about finances, or any of that, I simply cannot pray. So, if you wouldn’t mind, please just say a quick Hail Mary for me. I feel like I need it.

Thank you.

Okay then:

Hail MAry, Fully of Grace, The LORD is with You
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, JESUS
Holy Mary, Mother of God - pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen

praying

Of course. Sometimes I think spiritual struggles are worse than anything that life could throw in our way.
:gopray:
Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Praying for you my friend…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will keep you in my prayers. Christ’s Peace!

Jesus please inspire Your loved one to simply talk to you about real feelings, as informally as if sitting at a table with You having coffee together. Let our friend speak to you, or sit in silence with You as a trusted friend.

Hail Mary said! Praying for your peace of mind and well being!

I’m praying Hail Mary and Memorare for you ( and for me , I’m almost in the same situation …)
God bless !

I place you in the enclosed garden of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. “O Mary conceived with out sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee”.

Epistemes, I’m so happy you asked and happy to pray for you daily.

Hail Mary, full of grace!
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amoung women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.
Just do it; that is the test!
Use formulated prayers, your own words; just lift up your heart ~

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

jmj

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.