Please pray for me

Hi

i cant believe the way my boyfriend is going on. some one came to me and told me that my boyfriend is cheating on me and then i got a phone call saying that my boyfriend has someone else and she drives a red golf so i asked him about and i told him who told me all this, he told me that he going to ask her. last night when he asked her she said that i was the one that told her about the girl with the red golf. yet i dont even speak to her so would i. then it got me thinking no one knew about the girl with the red golf and the person that called me didnt want to tell me her name. so my bofriend is fighting with telling that i told her that she must put the phone down when he calls her to ask and i told her about the girl with the red golf. i’m not stupid to do something like that. i asked and her told me the truth and i believe him so would i call this girl and tell her to do that. now we arent speaking and its killing me inside because i know i didnt do anything wrong so why is going on like this. please pray that everything works out for me and him.i really love alot and i didnt want to lose him. please

Michi, I can understand how difficult it is to lose someone that you love so much, I will pray for you and keep you in my prayers tonight.

I recommend you pray to St. Jude:

saintjudenovena.net/prayers.htm

He is officially recognized as the patron saint of desperate situations, but I think you need to be firmer with your boyfriend too, it seems almost like he is cheating on you and giving you ultimatums, it should be you giving him ultimatums, but nevertheless, pray about it for sometime before making any decisions.

God Bless

praying for you.

Praying that God will guild you through this situation…

Michi, you sound awfully upset and as if you are finding it very hard to cope. I ask God to let trust in His wisdom, and truth to prevail, regarding your boyfriend and all involved, and within your own spirit, so that you can see your way clear to a healthy and happy future. I ask God to give this man whom you date integrity and compassion, and to free both your lives from unjust and unhelpful illusions

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children .

Dear God, please heal the pains of Michi, and may everythig turn out well between her and her boyfriend

Praying for you, Michi, and for your friends.

You have my prayer for you & him; for wisdom, courage & strength from the Holy Spirit.

Michi, I ask Jesus to help you find what is best for your life and happiness, that He will help, comfort, and guide you.

Praying for both you and your boyfriend!

:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.