Please pray for me

Please pray for me and my family to remain together. Please intercede for us today guide us and help this pass all my angels and saints jesus and mary I need your guidance and support please hear my prayers.

Praying very hard for you!

God of goodness and mercy, to your fatherly protection we commend our family, our household and all that belongs to us. We entrust all to your love and keeping. Fill our home with your blessings as you filled the holy house of Nazareth with your presence. Above all else, keep far from us the stain of sin. We want you alone to rule over us. Help; each one of us to obey the holy laws, to love you sincerely and to imitate the example of your holy guardian, Saint Joseph. Lord, preserve us and our home from all evils and misfortunes. May we be ever resigned to your divine will even in the crosses and sorrows that you allow to come to us. Finally, give all of us the grace to live in perfect harmony and love toward our neighbor. Grant that every one of us may deserve by a holy life the comfort of your holy sacraments at the hour of death. bless this house, God the Father who created us, God the Son, who suffered for us upon the cross, and God the Holy Spirit, who sanctified us in baptism. May the one God in three divine persons preserve our bodies, purify our minds, direct our hearts and bring us all to everlasting life. Glory be to the Father, glory be to the Son, glory be to the Holy Spirit! Amen.

Praying for you and your family.

Joseph and Mary, Head and Heart of the Holy Family, divine example of family life, intercede for this family and keep them under Your protection. Infant Jesus, protect and heal this family.

Praying for your family.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.