Please pray for me!

With everyone praying for us my husband finally was able to find a good job please pray now that he will be successful at his job and continue to find work, that I can get pregnant, that my husband will go to church with me, for renewed faith for Marianne, for my parents financial situation, for Katie whom is pregnant to have a successful pregnancy, and for all other intentions I hold deep in my heart. God Bless!

LORD Jesus
Help and Guide ur Children

I thank and praise You Father for the good job that Amanda’s husband now has. Thank You for the answer to our prayers!
:harp:
…and inspire us to continue to love and praise and thank You in all circumstances of our lives, in our difficulties as well as our joys.

Father please hear and grant the other prayers in Amanda’s heart.
Father, I ask these things in the name of Jesus.

Amanda,
Our Father has answered prayers . All things are possible in Jesus Christ…Let Amanda’s life be guided in right decisions, let her husband thrive in his new job ,and let all of her dreams and hopes fall into place…In Jesus we pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Praying with, and for you.

Praying very hard for your intentions!

God bless you and those you hold dear in your heart
Your are clearly a wonderful woman who cares for everyone around her so deeply…God will listen and keep you and your loved safe and secure your endeavours’ success
In the name of the father i pray for you…

Continued prayers for all your intentions.:signofcross:

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.