Please pray for me

My Brothers and Sisters:

I’ve been put in the position of having to ask for your prayers, and it’s very hard for me to do this. I was in an auto accident just a couple of minutes after noon on Tuesday, Dec. 2nd, and the car I was driving was totaled. I was driving 40 mph in a 35 mph over the speed zone a lady turned left in front of me and then froze when she saw that I was much closer than she thought I was.

Although the car was totaled and the airbags deployed, the interior of the car was not effected the windshield not cracked and I only received bombs and bruises. But since then, I’ve had difficulty sleepy, and have found myself pounding the steering wheel of my rental and screaming at drivers when I see them preparing to in front of me what this lady did. One poor guy must have thought I was having a nervous breakdown or that I would assault him if he caused an accident…

Please pray, because this isn’t the only stressor. The elevator where I live has been “under replacement” since Monday, Dec. 1, and is due to be inspected tomorrow. It’s been down the whole time. Because of surgery to remove an Acoustic Tumor in Nov., 1994, I have one balance nerve and unsteady balance, problems with stairs and have fallen on numerous occasions.

Going down the stairs is an adventure to say the least, and going up is not much easier.

I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need this - So please pray for me. Pray that I can get over the fear of falling and that my balance would improve. Pray that the other person’s insurance company would be reasonable and rational and would settle for the reasonable retail value of the car I was driving so I could replace it with something decent. And, Pray that I could get some sleep (without nightmares).

Thank you.

Your Brother and Servant in Christ, Michael

Prayers for peace of mind, health and a replacement vehicle. Tim

I will keep you in my prayers. Unite these troubles to the cross and with Christ. You will be surprised at how much easier the crosses are to carry when Our Lord is right beside you. God Bless!

Praying for you Michael…

Simon, Darktiger & Tim:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Michael, we’re glad you felt you wanted to ask our prayers for yourself. We know you usually do this for others, but we’re glad to pray for you. I wondered where you got to. We’ve not heard from you for a while.

I’m sorry about your accident. I’ll be praying that you will find ways to get over the trauma of this accident and the consequent insomnia and stress. Please be kind to yourself. I ask God to help you regarding the other uncertainties and stressors.

Please God your prayers regarding your vehicle will be heard.

God bless you, Michael. I’ll keep you in my prayers and Masses…Trishie

You’re in my prayers Michael.

Dear Prior & Trishie:

Thank you. And, Trishie, Thank you for you words of encouragement, and thank you for noticing my absence.

Both of your thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your intentions!

Praying for your intentions and that you’ll find peace.

I am praying for you, may the Lord help you get through these difficult times and fill your heart with His love and peace, especially when driving; may your Guardian Angel guide you carefully when you have to go through the stairs, and may the Holy Spirit move the hearts of the insurance company people so they may give you what is best.
Do not despair, God and Mary never leave your side.

Alma

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.