Please pray for me

I just found out that I have kidney cancer and I am going to have surgery on Tuesday. Please that I may be healed so that I can carry out God’s will here on earth. Thank you.
Doug

I am so sorry to hear that. But He will bring good out of something that appears bad. Getting ready to pray my rosary and you will be at the top of my list tonight. Our Lord has plans for you! I will also be praying on Tuesday!

Much love,
Judi

Praying for you.

Doug I think that diagnosis had to come as a big shock, and also to be told that you need surgery. I’ll be keeping you very much in my prayers, so that you can face the surgery with peace, and so that the surgeon will do an excelent job of removing the cancer.
I ask God to help you recover well.

God bless you, Doug

Praying for your healing. Entrust yourself to Our Lord in his saving passion. He is merciful and full of loving kindness. Will pray especially on Tuesday.

You are in my prayers Doug.

All shall be well,
and all shall be well,
and all manner of things shall be well.
St Julian of Norwich

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child

Thank you so much! I never expected such a response. May God bless you!
Doug

Praying to St. Peregrine for your complete healing!

Prayers promised

You’re prayers have been heard! It appears to be contained and when they take it out, I should be done. Prognosis is excellent. Please pray that God guides the surgeon’s hands. Praise God!
Doug

Praying for you.

I will remember your intention in my rosary prayers tonight.

Well, I’m home and I made it. The doctor removed about 10 percent of my kidney and I am cancer free! Better than a 90% chance that it will never come back. The doctor will continue to monitor me every six months.

I want to again express my gratitude to everyone who prayed for me. My goal is to get on my prayer chain at church when I am back on my feet. I now know how powerful and comforting our prayers can be.

May God bless all of you for all of your unselfishness.

Love,
Doug

Thank You Lord.Is.53:1-12:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.