Please pray for me

Hello,

I am sorry to make this request about myself, but I’m desperate for help. I have been severely depressed for months now and in and out of the hospital receiving treatments for depression. It seems like this pain is going to go on forever, although I hope that is not true. I have even thought about taking my own life, but I know that would have terrible effects on those left behind.

Please pray for me. thanks,

Mary Katherine

For someone who has experienced depression in the past, I know what you are going through.

Holy Michael, the archangel, defend us in the day of battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and may the prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust down to hell Satan and all the wicked spirits who wander the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen

This is the prayer that I recite day after day. It lifts my spirits up. :slight_smile:

I Have Also Experienced Depression.you Will B In My Prayers
Grandma Glor

I am praying that God will give you peace.

Mary Kathleen, we can get away from all kinds of problems, but those within us can torture us more than anyone else ever guesses. I’ll keep you in my prayers

From us all at Catholic Answers Forum :grouphug:

Never fear, child, you are among the first to lay claim to God’s Mercy, and as such, among the first to lay claim to man’s mercy.

Praying for you.Jesus will take care of you.:signofcross:

St Dymphna, please intercede for Mary Katherine!

:signofcross:

Ask Our Blessed Mother to give you hope and say with faith:

Saint Philomena, Powerful With God, Pray for Us!

Never give up. I am praying for you!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur daughter

**Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for Mary Katherine and for her sins and for the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on her and on the whole world. Amen **

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for your recovery!

Hello,

thank you all for your prayers. I am truly touched and I really appreciate it.

Praying for you, Mary Katherine. God bless you and keep you from self-destructive thoughts.

+
I’ll be praying for you dear friend.
Peace be with you.

:console: I, too, suffer from clinical depression, so I know where you are coming from right now.
:byzsoc::byzsoc: :byzsoc: and offering up my own sufferings for you.
God bless.

Praying for you…

I will be praying for you! St. Dymphna, please pray for Mary Katherine. Father in heaven, who has healed people through your servant’s intercessions, please send your healing grace and peace. Grant her the strength to see it through to a new a brighter day.

Mary Katherine, I have been at that low before. I just want to let you know that it’s been 6 months since really any depressive problem, and a year since I was at my low. You can overcome this. I will keep praying for you.

God Bless!
Ericka

Something that helped another person I know who dealt with deep depression was to say and believe “Jesus, I endure this for you!” in the lines of St. Maria Faustina. After this, the depression got worse and then much of it cleared away!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.