Please Pray for Me

Ok, this is embarrassing but I need to ask for prayers. I am struggling with sexual thoughts and acts and the worse part about this is that I am a girl. I feel like as a girl, I shouldn’t struggle with this so much. I have been struggling with this for YEARS and now that I am Catholic, I really need to overcome this once and for all. So please keep me in your prayers. Thanks.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle. Be our safegaurd against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and may the prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, Thrust into Hell Satan and all wicked Spirits who wander the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen

I ask the Lord to grant you peace and calm, and the courage to coniunue trying calmly to choose God, and to trust in Him to help you re-direct you thoughts and to forgive any lapses as you grow stronger in Him

I will be praying that you will, with God’s help, overcome your temptations.

God Bless!
Ericka

Praying for you…Take care…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May our Lady, Mother of god, help you by Her (non-stop) prayers.
May you received our Lord gifts, strength and peace.
Praying hard for you.

Still praying

You guys are GREAT! Thank you so much for all your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.