Please pray for me...

Hello all!
I am 15 will be having back surgery(again) this summer to replace a rod in back that has come apart. I am very scared because the last time I had back surgery I got Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). I know that they will take more precautions this time but I’m still scared. I know that I should not be afraid if I trust in God, and I pray every day to Him but I still have fear. I thank you for your thoughts.

In Him,
~searching4myself~

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child

Dear Jesus, what a huge challenge and ordeal this dear young person faces, already having been through so much! Your Spirit shows in the courage, faith and desire for You.

Jesus there is a delay of some months before this surgery, which makes the waiting more difficult…so I ask that you sit with this brave and loving person every day before and after the surgery.
Please draw this young person ever closer to You, Jesus.

Our prayers are with you. Please let us know later when you know the date of your surgery.
God truly bless you, you lovely person.

I will remember you in my prayers.

Praying for your healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers for your healing and recovery, and for freedom from anxiety.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I will pray for you dear one. :gopray2:

God bless you, I will pray for the success of your operation!

praying

praying

thank you all, and i will be sure to post the date of my surgery when I know when it is.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying for you my friend. You’ve reminded me what a great gift our Faith is and how good it is to trust in the Lord…

May God Bless you and always be near…

Take Care…

Keeping you in prayer as this is so major, and I think you are so brave. I want you to know we’ll keep on praying for you.

AMEN…This is so beautifully written…Please keep us posted. You are in my prayers and will continue to be…Diane

Hello all. Thanks for the prayers. I learned of my back surgery date today, it is going to be on June 23 at LA Childrens Hospital. please continue to pray for me and I will keep you posted on what is happening.

Dear Jesus, please continue to be with this young person in courage, faith and desire for You. Please draw this young person ever closer to You, Jesus. Please surrounf her with Your light and love

Jesus there is a delay of some months before this surgery, which makes the waiting more difficult…so I ask that you sit with this brave and loving person every day before and after the surgery.

My prayers are with you. Thank you for letting us know the date for your surgery.
I hope and pray that you are managing the pain bearably.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.