Please pray for me

I have always been a nervous person and lately my finances have suffered considerably causing an unbelieveable amount of anxiety in my life. I wake up with night terrors in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep. The mornings are often times worse. I often feel isolated and alone and that just makes the situation even bleaker. Please pray for me that God would restore some financial security to my life.

Thank you and God bless

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please grant Your peace among Winterborn.

Our Father Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth, as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
as we forgive those who tresspass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen.

I will hold you in my prayers :gopray2:

Loving God,

Please bless and comfort your child Winterborn and help to reduce the stress and anxiety in Winterborn’s life. Please help Winterborn to trust completely in you, and in the divine and perfect plan you have for Winterborn’s life. All of your people are suffering from concerns about jobs, money, and loans - plese help all these people and especially Winterborn to offer up these concerns and cares to you and trust that you will provide, you will decide, and we need to listen for your call and respond while doing the best we can to help our brothers and sisters through these tough times as well. You will often bend us to test us, please grant the comfort of knowing that you will never break us even thought the bending will feel that way sometimes. Please grant Winterborn strength of faith, hope in you, and courage to face these troubled times with the reliance on your providence, mercy, and unconditional love.

We pray in the name of your son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

You sound like me some mornings…

May through the intercession of St Dymphna and St Joseph you find peace and security…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

May Saint Benedict Joseph Labre intercede for you…:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ nme, please flood your comfort, help, and peace upon this person’s life.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for your to find peace and help in this situation…

I know prayer is strong. I feel a bit disappointed. The later part oflast year I was working fir nmy old work place where I spent 28 years. The boss had decided to rehire me part time which was suitable for me because I spend my time between Barbados and California where my daughter and family lives. At the end of the period which was 5 December last year I was promised up until the last minute that I would be rehired on my return for nine months. Mind you I know they were not too keen on her (she is a catholic too and they are giving her horrors) but I would faithfully stand by her my sister-in-christ) however when she submitted my request to Headquarters they made all sorts of excuses whereby I was not rehired. Somehow my boss feels that it was to get back at her. I felt disappointed and most of all the two persons who would look out or me have not even called me to say “how are you doing?” I do feel a bit hurt however I brought them back their Xmas gifts and they did noit call to say “Thank you” - were they friends or what - any I am not judging less ye be judged. I was so looking forward to this assignment since Ihave much outstanding bills to pay. I feel very alone. I am not one that go complaining to everyone, * dont even like to burden my children who lives abroad.) ]I pray and I go to my prayer meeting at church on Thursday nights. s this my testing time? Could you please send me some prayers that I could say on a daily basis. My husband divorced me 22 years ago to be with another partner, it was hard and God brought me through that and I know in Jesus’ name he will bring me through whatever experiences I am going through right now. I recently had my priest blessed my home and he blessed it and went to the kitchen and asked me “if I feel unhappy at times in the house” he did not say why and I did not press him because he had some other clinets waiting on him at the church and I did not want to take up muchof his time. I feel comfortable with that priest since he is the one who converted me into the Catholic Faith. He is very charismatic.
You can email me directly at anlorie@caribsurf.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Much blessings. Antoinette

Praying very hard for your intention and for your happiness and peace of mind!

I remembered your intention at Mass this morning and in my Hour of Adoration…:signofcross:

Thank you very much. MUCH appreciated.

Antoinette

Thank you all so much for your prayer support,

Thank God for this wonderful message board where we can share our prayer needs.

Thank you so much for those wonderful prayers. They are awesome. Thanks again.
Antoinette

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.