Please pray for me

My Brothers and Sisters in The Lord:

I ask for your prayers as I undergo 2 separate sets of discernments - One has to do with the very Church I attend, which because of some sensitive negotiations involving the TAC, I can’t go into too much detail here. The problem may have to do with the parish I was attending. If so, I don’t want the problems with the parish to screw up the rest of the Traditional Anglican Communion’s chances for Union with the Holy Father. However, as TAC parishes aren’t nearly as plentiful as Roman Catholic parishes, I’m forced, due to problems my parish had with supporting the most basic Pro-Life agenda and with providing for the poorer members of the congregation and the community, to consider doing what I had been instructed not do on my own.

As I said, I’m not going to go into more detail than that as I don’t want to hurt the chances for unity between the Holy See and the TAC, esp. if the problem is with my parish and its congregation…

At the same time, I’ve been feeling a “tug” towards religious life and or Holy Orders. Now, I understand it would require a miracle to make me appropriate for Holy Orders (physical Disability), but, “All things are possible with God.” Again, I ask for your prayers, that if there is any chance that I am called, that I don’t screw this up, and that I am provided with whatever improvements in health are needed to make me able to do this.

I’m sorry to lay this on you, but I really would appreciate your prayers. I also wouldn’t mind any comments if anyone has any real information and wants to send me a PM.

Your Brother and Servant in Christ, Michael

Praying for your union with the Holy See and the Catholic church.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name, please grant Michael’s prayers. Please guide him and all involved

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I ask our blessed Mother, and their angels and patron saints to pray for healing and for God’s loving will to be fulfilled.

Dear Lord, help Michael through this discernment process of his. Get him to a vocation director who can talk with him about his calling to the religious life or to the precious life of the priesthood. Grant him the grace not to worry excessively but to pray, hope and not worry - as St. Padre Pio instructs us to do through his words of holiness and wisdom. Let Michael know that there exists religious communities for the disabled or physically handicapped. They exist in the Catholic Church - I pray they also exist for Anglicans. Help him regarding the matter he mentioned regarding his parish. May you intervene and help the situation out to improve. May Michael be guided by prudence, wisdom, charity and resignation to your will in all his decisions. If he can change his difficult situation with the parish, help him to do so with your providential care. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for you, Michael.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 91 (92)
Praise of God, the Creator
It is good to sing to your praise, O Most High, and to proclaim your mercy in the morning.

It is good to praise the Lord,
and to sing psalms to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your mercy in the morning
and your faithfulness by night;
on the ten-stringed lyre and the harp,
with songs upon the lyre.

For you give me joy, Lord, in your creation:
I rejoice in the work of your hands.
How great are your works, O Lord,
how immeasurably deep your thoughts.
The fool does not hear,
the slow-witted do not understand.
When the wicked sprout up like grass,
and the doers of evil are in full bloom,
it will come to nothing, for they will perish for ever and ever;
but you, Lord, are the Highest eternally.

For behold, Lord, your enemies, how your enemies will perish,
how wrongdoers will be scattered.
You will give me strength as the wild oxen have;
I have been anointed with the purest oil.
I will look down upon my enemies,
and hear the plans of those who plot evil against me.

The just will flourish like the palm tree,
grow tall like the cedar of Lebanon.
They will be planted in the house of the Lord;
in the courts of our God they will flourish.
They will bear fruit even when old,
fresh and luxuriant through all their days.
They will proclaim how just is the Lord, my refuge,
for in him there is no unrighteousness.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

It is good to sing to your praise, O Most High, and to proclaim your mercy in the morning.

Prayers for the Intercession of St Pio on your behalf with the Lord Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.