Please pray for me

Please pray for me that my faith in God will be back. Since March 25, I have questioned the teachings of the Catholic Church and even the existence of God. This has been a huge obstacle in my life. I believe I might have had anxiety (I always feel that my heart is pumping too fast, I experience chest pains, and I also experience short breathlessness)

In the past few days, I was able to return my faith to God, meaning I believe in Him and in His Son Jesus Christ. But, my faith isn’t as strong as it was before. Death has also been a topic always lingering in my head since this started. I’ve even felt that life has turned stale. I can’t even enjoy vacation because of what is happening to me.

Please pray for me so that God can be in my heart and mind again and that all of my doubts in the Church and in The Lord will be removed.

Also, please pray for my father. He believes in Our Lord but I believe that he doubts/doesn’t believe the teachings of the Catholic Church. He also isn’t a practicing Catholic. He doesn’t take the sacraments such as Communion and Confession. Please pray for him that he may be enlightened to be an active member of the Catholic Church and for his faith to grow stronger.

I thank all those who will pray for me and I will also pray for your intentions.

God mayYou enlighten these two to the glory of Your existence in this tomouluous times of ours. May their Faith strengthen like the tempering of steel in the fires of desire to know You. May they return to the Catholic faith with renewed hope and commitment to embrace the sacraments You offer, and may they always be in Your ever loving embrace.
Amen
Mary1173:)

Lord we ask that naj14 95 also be made whole by the power of Your Holy Spirit, Amen

:slight_smile: Mary1173

Yes, and for your dad. I think of the day you mentioned and it’s when we remember the Annunciation. The Annunciation to Mary and one to Joseph. I expect that some doubt was involved and esp. some heart pumping. Mary and Joseph. we ask for intercession in leading you your dad to Our Lord.

–kc

Holding you in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

One of the promises of the rosary that Our Lady gave is that it will protect you from heresies.

Welcome to CAF! :slight_smile:

I ask You Lord Jesus to help this person to find healthy solutions to the anxiety (and depressed preoccupation with death) that is undermining faith and well-being.
I also ask You to deepen the father’s faith and understanding of the Sacraments.

Hail, Mary Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed are thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,now,
Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions. This kind of came to me as I read and thought about your post, but please read the Gospels of our Lord if you want to know him. Pick out a passage or chapter every day and pretty soon you’re become closer to our Lord and your faith will increase…Take Care…

Praying very hard for you and your family!

Continued prayers…

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

praying for your intention …
(Welcome to CAF)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please inspire with Your Holy Spirit a knowledge and love of You in this person. Help them to overcome their doubts, Lord God, and provide them with answers that will satisfy their waywardness. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

praying hard

Praying…

Praying for you and your dad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.