Please pray for me

I am heading out to the abortion mill and am asking for your prayers. There has been tension building at this mill and last week the police were called on one person in our group. Please pray that we will have a successful day of changing hearts during this Holy week. Pray that the tensions will settle so that we may do the work we were called to do. Pray that the staff and abortionists will have a change of heart and that they will be provided a new means of income so that they may turn away for this terrible thing.

Thank you so much.

May God bless all of you as you take a stand for life

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

You got it grl

God bless you for your courage in actively standing against abortion.
I ask Him to surround you, and your group, with His secure protection.

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Praying very hard for your intention and for life to prevail.

I am praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

What a day! I am exhausted. No police were called today, but, the building manager certainly tried to scare, stifle, and dissuade. Planned Parenthood is located in a large building downtown. There are several other businesses in the same building. The building manager approached to tell us that we were causing Planned Parenthood’s business to drop. Well, ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO HIS NAME! The buidling manager argued that we could not speak to people coming into the building! Fortunately for us, this is still the United States of America and we still have a constitutional right to free speech. This women certainly does not scare me. What does scare me is the man that she has working for her. He is obviously a building maintenance man. He first stated that he was a Christian. He then told us that we needed to be helping children that were already in this world. We informed him that the women coming to this place did have children “already in this world.” He then told us that he was part Muslim and had chosen to be a Christian but that “his people” wrote the old testament and this man stated that he knew that the whole story of MOSES was a LIE by “his people.” This man then tried to confront us that every religion has a savior element and asked how we knew that our religion was correct. Most of this conversation was geared toward the girl that goes to the abortion mill with me. He then looked up at me and asked why I trembled when he said that Moses was a lie. I told him I trembled to know that I was in the presence of Satan and I just continued to pray. He then asked what good I was doing by praying that I could be doing more good somewhere else.

I KNOW IN MY HEART that this was EVIL in front of me. I know that I was protected by God, the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. PLEASE pray for me to be stronger in my faith and conviction. Pray that evil will no longer cause me to tremble.

On a sad second note, in the midst of all of this, one of the staff at Planned Parenthood opened a door to scoot out a spider that was in their office. This woman did not have a heart to kill the spider, yet, she purposefully assists in the murder of the most innocent. Please keep this woman in your prayers as she is obviously confused.

I’m praying too

For all the innocent unborn babies in this world.

Amen
(Praying for you too Mary)

Praying for your intention grlfriend

praying very hard

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.