Please pray for me.

I have really bad Spring allergies. They started about two weeks ago. For one week now I have “lost my voice”. Then tonight I finally got so congested that everytime I fell asleep I woke up choking, nearly suffocated. I haven’t gotten a wink of sleep and my six month old son should be waking up in two hours. My husband and all my friends work so I feel like I have no one to help me take care of him and he is at that age where he needs constant attention because he crawls and gets into everything. I am feeling very tired and very overwhelmed. I am going to call our clinic on base and see if they can’t make a special acception to get me in right away as soon as they open at 7:00. Please pray for me that I am able to be seen. Many times the clinic can’t get you an appointment any sooner than a week out! Please also pray that I will find means to either safely take care of my son on my own or get help. Please pray too that I am able to get some sleep.

I really appreciate your prayers. I’m sorry if I am sounding overly pitiful, I think it’s just the sleepiness talking!:blush:

HI Katie,

You sound fine and make perfect sense. Praying for your health (that you can get good treatment) and that you get good sleep. That must be miserable… Take Care…

Thank you so much!

Katie I pray that the clinic will see you right away, you poor girl.
I wish I could help but all I can do is pray for you and hope the doctor can give you very effective advice and treatment.
Love, Trishie
Dear Lord please help Katie to feel improved, and help her little one to be peaceful and very sweet to her.

Praying for you Katie…

Thank you Trishie and whatevergirl. :hug1:

I will pray for you Katie. My husband has horrible allergies so I sympathize with your troubles. I pray the clinic will get you in quickly!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I just said a prayer for you, Little Katie. I know how you feel, I have allergies and asthma among other health issues. God Bless you and your little one. I pray you get the care you need quickly. :slight_smile:

(((Hugs)))

As an update. The clinic won’t schedule me an appointment until mid May! Yikes. So I am praying that I can get in sooner. I am giving God praise, too, because I am running on 2 hours of sleep and not feeling it too much. I am able to take care of my son. The allergie symptoms are still pretty bad, but at least I am awake and looking after the baby. Praise God. :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for you to be healthy, Little Katie

Praying for you is both a joy and an honor. My own little girl is also named Katie!

Merciful Heavenly Father,

Be with Little Katie, heal her allergies.
Also, Father, be with the clinic to help them to find time to
see Little Katie very soon.

Amen.

Mother Mary,
Shine your eyes of mercy upon your daughter Little Katie
Help her to get the rest she needs to feel better.
Hold her in your arms and give her healing sleep.

Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. Thanks to God’s love, I was able to get the medicine I needed. I was also able to keep my energy up all day taking care of my baby and a friend even brought me dinner. What I feared would be a long and hard day ended up being a good day. God is good! Thank you all so much for praying for my baby and me.
:hug1:

Glad you’re feeling better. :slight_smile: Praying for you and your family.

May God heal and comfort you.

Praying!

God bless your friend for bringing dinner!

I ask the Lord to help you defeat your allergies

Mother Mary, Saint Michael the Archangel, and her patron saints and guardian angel please pray for her and her family’s needs.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is love and mercy itself.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for all your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.