Please pray for me.

I’m feeling really overwhelmed right now and going through a tough time. I’m really busy and stressed right now, and don’t feel motivated to do anything. I’m far and distant from everyone including God. I don’t feel like have the strength to go through the entire day with so many things on my mind. I’m struggling with my faith as well and haven’t been setting aside much time for God. I’m not very strong in my faith right now. I do have an opportunity to go to a religious event in a month, but stress, my faith, and shyness seem to be obstacles. I’m lost right now. :frowning:

I would appreciate prayers, please pray for me.
Thank you.

Jazzy, your desire to have God more in your life,
and your asking our prayers,
These are a genuine prayer and show love of God and faith.

God, love and glorify Yourself in us

Our GodGod, how can I fulfil Your commandments to others and to love and worship God above all?

Unlike holy souls who effuse great joy and praise, my attempts to love and worship You seem very poor. I am child of a scientific and empirical era in a world of physical realities and challenges. I desire faith in Your loving action in temporal affairs even where it is hidden. I desire to praise and love in whatever way You desire, however little understanding I have of Your ways and truth.

It seems to me that loving You is about choices. Jesus witnessed that our salvation depends upon love and service of God in other persons. He proclaimed that, “Whatever you do for even the least of my little ones, you do for Me” who am God. Therefore, we love and worship You in our care of others.

You command that we love others enough to strive even unto death of something of ourselves for their welfare, as Jesus did. I ask You to love others wholeheartedly in my thoughts, prayers, my words and actions. Please bring about blessings for them even in my worst failures to witness Your love. Please develop my trust in Your loving action in temporal affairs even where it remains hidden.

We glorify You in the Eucharist, that summit of worship, petition, and thanksgiving, God’s own offering and fulfilment through Son and Spirit, with the whole Body of Christ. We worship You in the Eucharist as individuals, yet as brothers and sisters of the community. Let me, let us, thus love and worship You in communion.

Blessed be Jesus, who gives us redemption and Eucharist. Blessed be the Spirit who channels His Gift, and gives us creative ways to praise and love God. Blessed be God who is able to give Yourself the honour and praise that we desire to give You.

God alone can appreciate the depths of God, therefore love and delight Yourself in me/us so that I/we truly love You. I ask that whatever my activity or state of mind, You will love and adore Yourself in me, our God. Delight Yourself within me in every moment of my existence. This is possible to You for whom “nothing is impossible.” [Genesis 8:14]

Dear Lord, please direct jazzy to a good spiritual director who can guide and help her in the spiritual life. She sounds like she is going through the experience in the spiritual life called desolation and dark night of the soul or senses, which is a time in which You call us to deeper spiritual growth and to a deeper union with You than we’ve ever experienced before. May she not worry over her situation but take time everyday (in front of the Blessed Sacrament preferably) to talk with You about her thoughts, experiences and feelings, especially those feelings that make her feel this separation from You. May she obey all your commands; and may she receive daily communion, if that is possible. Let her know that consolation is guaranteed to follow, if she only persists in seeking You and fulfilling Your will in her life. Amen.

Praying for Jazzy

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for you Jazzy.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Pray the rosary even if you do not feel like it, it will help. I pray that you will get to feeling better

Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Jazzy, I am praying for you.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate them so much!
I’m still unsure about going on the retreat… but your prayers have helped.

:gopray:

My prayer in conjunction with all the wonderful prayers above is that in your weakness, may God be glorified mightily and manifested greatly in your life, in Jesus name.

Translate me into Your own terms
Dear God, I want to love You truly and to allow You to love and serve others through me. I want to live Your dream of me fully, but I may misinterpret Your will and inspiration as it refracts through my emotions and mental processes. Please nevertheless fulfil all that You desire through my life and prayer.

Flood Your love to others though all my efforts and errors. Grant me faith, fidelity, wisdom and prayer. Recreate me in the fullness of Your will and fill me with Your love, for sake of Your honour and delight, and for salvation of souls.

Let me be the person who You dream me to be, so that Your desire for Yourself and for each soul You place in my care or influence is generously fulfilled.

Translate me into Your own terms as I come contritely and gropingly before You in humble trust, with my imperfect efforts. I know that You have mercy on good intentions even if these are misguided.

Yet please let me know Your will—for You have said, “I will instruct you, and teach you the way to go; I will watch over you and be your adviser.” (Psalm 32: v. 8)

:gopray:

Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Thank you for the continued prayers!
God gave me the strength to sign up for the event after mass today… I hope it will go well, I’m both excited and nervous at the same time. :slight_smile:
Also, I’ve been trying to pray the Rosary a bit more, and getting back on track with reading the Bible on my two year plan. I hope that once I get started, I’ll be more motivated…

Praying for you as I type! God BLess.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.