Please pray for me

Please pray for me. Sometimes, I feel like I’m not going to make it through all this. Please, please, please pray for me.

Whats wrong?

Hail mary, full of Grace, the lord with with thee,
Blessed art thou amoungst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus,
Holy mary mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death,
Amen

O mary concieved without sin, Pray for us who have recourse to thee. Amen

Dear Jesus help IrishBecca feel your loving and healing touch…Let her know that You are always there for anyone who believes in you…With you, sweet Jesus, anything is possible, thank you, Jesus…Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil…for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory now and forever, Amen…

I know the feeling all too well, and am praying for you.

Lord, be especially close to Irish Becca and let him/her feel this closeness. May he/she experience You in a most profound way and know that You are present, calling him/her to a deeper life with You in union with your Son, Jesus. Please get Irish Becca to Church for frequent reception of Your body and blood so he/she can get nourishment and get nourishment from hearing Your Word read by the priest. If Irish Becca could meet with a good priest for some spiritual direction, I know that would be pleasing to you and most helpful to him/her. Help Irish Becca turn to a good priest for the direction, guidance and understanding that comes from holy pastoral care. May Irish Becca get to eucharistic adoration and pour out his/her heart to you in prayer, speaking all of his/her sorrows, worries, and concerns. May Irish Becca give You true thanks for all you have given him/her thus far in life too. You have gotten Irish Becca this far in life, lead him/her into new life in You, Lord. Bless Irish Becca and make him/her holy. Amen.

Dear Becca, I don’t know what your going through but no matter how deep that pit may seem to be please know this - Christ’s love is always deeper still!
O’ Father God,
I lift up your child Becca whom you have created and ask that Your great strength would envelop her and protect her. Lord show her that her greatest fulfillment is in you and that nothing can snatch her from Your omnipotent hands. Bring her the light of Your Wisdom and Grace Father God and strengthen her Faith this day. This I pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Your Son. Amen.
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.:bible1:

May God’s love surround you, Erchomai Kyrios

Dear Becca,
I am new here and of a different faith and I don’t know your situation. But I know a cry for help. I have been to the darkest pit twice in my life. God saved me and he will save you too.
You must give your whole self unto the Lord and give everything in your life over to him.
Trust Him. He foreknew you before he placed you in your mothers womb. He knows the plans he has for you. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Father God, Our fortress and strong tower, our hiding place, I lift up Becca to you and pray for your will in her life. You know her situation and I pray that you will put your wisdom and your strength into her. I pray that you will keep her eyes focused upon you and her ears sanctified to hear only your voice.
Wrap your arms around her and comfort her and bring your gentle peace and calm into her. Let her see your light guiding her and feel your presence beside her.
Please walk her over the rough valley she is treading in and guide her steps to a higher plane.Helping her to see the warmpth of your sun shinning upon her face and to know she has the strength of her heavenly Father helping to move her up and over this troublesome
pit she has encountered.
I pray for your heavenly angels to surround her and protect her from the evil one. Bring her back from the land of captivity and show her a future full of hope.
Keep her sheltered under the shadow of your wings.
Praying this in Christ Jesus name. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you - your touching prayers brought me to tears.

My marriage is ending. My husband has chosen a path of evil over his children and I. I have posted updates over the past year or so in the Family Life forum. We’re filing for separation - it’s finally ending, and I am all alone.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

I am so sorry to hear of this.
Please stay Close to God especially in the Sacrament of the Eucharist.

Heavenly Father,
Hear and Hold Becca. Keep her safe in your loving and Fatherly embrace.
Lift her onto your knee and let her bury her head in your shoulder as she cries out in lamentation. Send to her ear the soft and loving consolation of your voice telling her everything will be OK. "Just Trust your Father."
In Jesus’ name I ask this.
Amen.

Peace
James

Becca, You are not alone. Jesus said He will never leave or forsake us and His word is always true and faithful. Believe me He is there in the depth of your pain - even when you feel like your heart is torn apart. No matter how much you despair you can trust Him, rely on Him, and know He will hold you with His strength even when you have none of your own - especially when you have none of your own. Nourish yourself in the Lord and He will nourish you. No blessing is beyond Him and through Him you can overcome all things! He desires to make you strong in Him. Who knows but that God may even change your husbands heart in a very miraculous way - pray for him too with no bitterness but only depend on God for any outcome He will give you and put all your trust and cares in those faithful hands of His, letting him walk you all the way through this. I am speaking as one whom God brought through the fire as well, and I personally know that the presence of Jesus is the answer to all sorrows. Remember He Himself was a man well acquainted with sorrows. In Him is complete and overcoming power no matter how broken your heart is God can mend it and make it more wholesome than ever before. This also happened to my daughter only a couple of years back as well and it broke my heart to see it happen to her. Many prayers later I thank our Great God that He brought her through it all. It was a crushing blow but she is strong and her faith continues to grow into something very lovely. I just spoke with her tonight and as a father I can truly say that nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see my children walking in truth. I will very much continue to pray for you Becca, and I will lift both you & your children up to the Lord who made heaven, earth and everything that is both precious and dear within it. You will grow in God’s grace and fly through this with miraculous strength - only trust in God as His child and daughter. I will also lift up your husband who also needs even more prayer than you do, believe it or not. Sin blinds the soul and it is only God’s truth that can set us free and rescue us from the disaster of being outside the presence of the Lord. May God’s strong love guide you and your family through your sorrows and any hardship Becca. Remember Jesus is with you in your deepest trouble, a more faithful and truer friend you will never have. I can’t say enough for what the Lord has done for me. May you know the sacred heart of Jesus to the full and grow strong in Him. If you find it difficult to sleep - keep reading the Gospel of John 14-17 and let the peace of Christ’s words keep filling your broken heart until you find your spirit resting gently upon Him, dreaming & gathering strength for the day. Be strong in Christ also for your little ones. They will need you more than ever and they need to know, through you, that the Lord is with them. You will find that God will very much bless you through them and strengthen you in many ways as you care for their needs. Surround yourself with those strong in Christ within your church. Remain ever wholesome in the Lord!

May the Lord guide and protect you, may the Lord cause His face to shine upon You, May He draw you ever closer to His heart as a strong mother and woman of Christ.
May God greatly Bless you, Erchomai

St. Dymphna, holy patron of those suffering from depression, pray for Becca. :crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Dear Becca,
I hope this morning finds you feeling better. God is the lifter of our heads. Hold your head high and keep your eyes and heart and mind focused on Jesus. You have been left to be the strong one and the one doing right by God and his children he shares with you. God will never put anything upon your shoulders that you can not handle. The quicker you pull yourself together the quicker God will begin to walk you through this very sad time. He will stay by your side until you have walked your way to the mountain top…where Father God waits.

Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure…"
Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.“
Isaish 43:1 " Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.”

Ask God to show you the good that is to come out of this. Journal a letter each day to him and at the close ask Him how much he loves you. You will be amazed at the response he gives you.

Romans 15:13 " May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be over flowing (bubbling over) with hope."

Dear Lord, we beg you, wrap Your loving arms around Becca, and surround her by Your communion of saints. Fill her with Your peace, and comfort her in this hour of need. Lord we also ask that You shine Your light on her husband, and draw him into Your presence, that he may put his trust in You, and seek to do Your will. In Jesus name we pray.

Sorry to hear that Becca …

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hi Again Irish Becca,
Just stopping by with some words of comfort and encouragement from the Lord; I pray that all is well for you and you are taking your courage in Christ. Tomorrow is the Lord’s Day, a wonderful day for you and your children to draw closer to the heart of the faithful one, Christ Jesus.

[quote=John] The words of Jesus, your Lord and Savior are in black
All God’s children have trouble in this world but we overcome all things by holding on with love to the one whom has already overcome the world.
John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."
Do not be afraid the Lord is with those who seek Him. He tucks them under His wings like a hen does her baby chicks.
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
Just let the Lord gently get you through this trial - pray till your knees hurt.
John 15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
For the Lord loves those who are of a contrite heart, a humble heart and a broken spirit.
John 15:9-10 "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
If we are led by the Lord no one and nothing can trip us up - our integrity is in the Lord and not ourselves.
Jhn 16:1 "These things I have spoken to you so that you may be kept from stumbling.
The Lord has compassion on His own
The road may be long a difficult but press through the pain - the Lord Himself is your greatest reward
John 16:21 "Whenever a woman is in labor she has pain, because her hour has come; but when she gives birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy that a child has been born into the world.
In Christ alone is the heart perfected
John 17:23 I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.
People break promises and covenants all the time but the Lord never forsakes or deserts those who love Him and live to Him.
Isa 54:10 “For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” Says the LORD who has compassion on you.
Isa 55:12 "For you will go out with joy And be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

[/quote]

In times of trouble He is your ever present help - faithful and true - for God is not a man that he should lie. David sang this to Him - probably weeping at his predicament.

[quote=David] Psalms 122
I lift my eyes up unto the mountains. Where does my help come from? My help comes from Thee, maker of heaven, creator of the earth.
O how I need You Lord, You are my only hope; You’re my only prayer; So I will wait for You, to come and rescue me! Come and bring me life!

Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.

[/quote]

Good Night and God Bless;
in prayer, Erchomai Kyrios

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.