Please pray for me

Hi everybody,

I’m about to make my confirmation next year, and they want us to select a name and a sponsor. I’m still a little bit unsure, so I need to do some research and prayer before I make a choice. Can you please pray that God will guide me on the right path and let me make the right choice?

Thanks! I appeciate it.

-Jeanne

I teach the confirmation class in my parish. I know what you are going through. I want to commend you on taking it in a prayerful way. You are in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please aid this person in their quest to be confirmed into Your Most Holy Church. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying for you Jeanne, it’s a good idea to pray for direction and guidance from God…Take Care…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Jeanne, praying for your intention.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Continued prayers Jeanne…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Sweet and gentle Jesus, we look to Your Heart in this month of Your Sacret Heart and ask that Jeanne may find peace from Your mercy. Guide her to the sponsor that she should have, a representative of Your grace and ministry of mentorship, for Your glory. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.