Please Pray for Me

Ugh so I’ve been dating this girl for three years, and on Monday she tells me she needs to figure out who she is, so she wants to be friends over summer…then i find out she likes this guy we went to school with, but tells me she might give me another chance after summer. I havent been the best boyfriend lately, and when i get mad my bad temper has hurt both me and her…im going to classes now to help me. I’m so confused and scared; what if she starts going out with this guy and i don’t get my shot after summer…I love this girl with ALL my heart, ugh if I could explain to all of you just how much i love this girl…shes my everything. I’d really appreciate it if you all could pray for me, I really want my baby back and I hope i get my chance. Thanks everyone, and God bless!

Praying that God’s Will be done in your situation. I also pray that you will accept whatever is His Will.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Trust in The Lord
Pray to God
that His Will be done.
If it is Gods plan for you
Then it will happen.
Be prepared that she might not be the one for you.
That she also might be the one for you
and that this could be Gods plan that
you will value each other so much more
from the absence.I dont know my friend
only God can know.You must trust in Him
he works in mysterious ways.

Glory be to The Father
and to The Son
and to The Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

Lord,
Please help Takemeback over his broken heart. Help him to get over this bond in his heart with a person who does not share the same bond. Even though he is in pain now may he find the power to Love You even more. Give him the courage to respect her choices to go where she needs to go. Lord if it is your will may they reconcile with each other. Give him the strength to find peace within himself.
Amen

ty everyone your prayers are much appreciated

Praying for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

I hear what you’re saying, and will pray for you and this girl, and all involved, that the best outcomes will result.
God bless you for trying to overcome anything that holds you back from being the best person you can.
I ask God to help you to succeed, and that you will have peace and happiness in your life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.