Please pray for me!

I’ll be in traffic court in VA for a speeding ticket. Please pray that the sentence be light. I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t speeding, but I am honestly sorry and hope in God’s mercy. Please pray that He be merciful. Thank you.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kindgom come,** Thy will be done**, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I can relate! I’ve had some very unpleasant dealings with police myself. It’s in God’s hands now. It worked out for me, hopefully it will for you too. I’m praying for you!
:signofcross: :byzsoc: :gopray2:

Heavenly Father, please let this person’s sentence for speeding be light, he/she is truly sorry and will try not to speed anymore…thank you, Amen
p.s.can you pray for me, b/c I 'm going to court for a speeding ticket also…

Dear Lord, Kolbe is sincerely sorry for speeding and she regrets having broken the speeding limit. Grant that the judge won’t be too severe on her and will consider her contrite state.

Help us all to be mindful of the speed limit and how easy it is for us to exceed it… and how easy it is to harm ourselves and others. In Christ’s name. Amen.

Rove

Praying for a light sentence …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father,

Kolbe is truly sorry and I pray that you will lift the temporal punishment for this action. Lord, be with all of the people on CAF who have dealings with the Courts for the Courts seek Justice but we pray for mercy.

Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God
be done, be praised, and be eternally exalted in all things forever.
Amen.

Praying for your fine to be very light.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.