** please pray for me **

Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I need prayers that I will be able to find a job as soon as I can, or else I will be losing my house. Right now i’m struggling so much with job hunting, finance, other than that I thank the lord for blessing me with everything he has given me each day, and of course the greatest man he has send in my life. Thank you lord. Please brothers and sister, please bless and pray that I will be able to find a job that best fits me and that I wont be struggling, I want to get through everything. Thank you so much and god bless… I leave this in god’s loving hands.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we especially thank you for the gift of strong faith and the strength to persevere during the most difficult challenges in our lives. Lord, we lift up our intentions and the intentions of faith_26 that you may grant her with suitable work and income in this very challenging and difficult economic time. Lord, she trusts in you and believes in your divine providence, please hear her prayers and our prayers that she may find the means to preserve her home and basic dignity in work and vocation that you desire for each of your children. Please grant her family courage, continued strong faith, and the opportunities to provide for themselves in a meaningful way. Please also ease all concerns, anxieties, and help with discernment so she may interview well and be the candidate of choice for the right job for this time in her life.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people and especially the Good Shepherd of faith_26 during this time.

Amen.

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

:signofcross:
"For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy."

• Saint Therese of Lisieux **
    The
    Our
    Father **
    *. . . for the needs of this **Thy *****child, Lord, body, soul and spirit . . .

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
+ Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. +
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
- Jesus

The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy
hear and answer them. Amen.
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
*. . . thank You Blessed Lord +
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Mary+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Church+
*[/RIGHT]

Lord, please help faith_26 find a good job soon. May she in the meantime draw strength from receiving you in the Blessed Sacrament as frequently as possible. I know you want what is best for faith_26 and have her best interest in mind. Grant her perseverence and strength to get through this time of unemployment. May she grow closer and more dependent on you and never be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we especially thank you for the gift of strong faith and the strength to persevere during the most difficult challenges in our lives. Lord, we lift up our intentions and the intentions of faith_26 that you may grant her with suitable work and income in this very challenging and difficult economic time. Lord, she trusts in you and believes in your divine providence, please hear her prayers and our prayers that she may find the means to preserve her home and basic dignity in work and vocation that you desire for each of your children. Please grant her family courage, continued strong faith, and the opportunities to provide for themselves in a meaningful way. Please also ease all concerns, anxieties, and help with discernment so she may interview well and be the candidate of choice for the right job for this time in her life.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people and especially the Good Shepherd of faith_26 during this time.

Amen.

prayer said for you.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be… Amen.

Heavenly Father,
we your humble servants
are asking for you help to show
this person the place of employment
that you have in store for them.
Help us through this economic crisis Lord!
We trust in you Jesus!
AMEN

Loving God,

Amen.

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Faith. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

to all my loving brothers and sister. I want to thank each and every one of you, who is praying for me at this hard of time i’m going through, just know that all of you are also in my prayers as well… i give thanks!!! i’m here to continue to have faith with the lord and leave everything in his loving hands. thank you so much and god bless.

Praying

Praying my heart out for you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for faith 26. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us

Praying for you. God Bless!

Loving God,

Amen.

“The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong, and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.” Isaiah 58:11

God Bless!

Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.