Please pray for me

PLEASE PLEASE pray for me i am suffering so much. i cant really even tell anyone what is wrong with me or get help because i dont even really know what is wrong with me. i just want to be able to live a normal life and i know that i will be able to set a good example for my sisters and brothers and help my family with problems, and do Gods will if my prayers are anwered. I feel like ive never been able to have a normal relationship with anyone and its so hard for me to live every day of my life. I cant take it anymore and i dont know why our loving God is making me suffer. PLEASE pray that God will give me a miracle as soon as possible. pray that he sees all the good things i will be able to do for my family and other to bring glory to God. I NEED HELP SO BADLY, i just have a hard time praying and im so scared about whats going to happen to me in my life.

thank you so much you dont know how much i need prayer and i thank anyone who prayes for me

please let me see that nothing is impossible without our loving and merciful God

I will pray for you blueskies.

Many others will too.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to Thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy upon us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of eternal life. Amen.

Pray the Divine Mercy! It will help you! The Rosary too, and St. Michael.

Welcome to CAF! All of the wonderful people on these forums have helped my so much! I was once so lost, but getting my daily dose of Catholic here opened the window that let God in once again. He has brought you here for a reason. We all were brought to this site for a reason. God never ceases to work in our lives. Just ‘pray without ceasing’ and place full trust in God, He will take care of you. Also never forget your guardian angel, who can help you best when you’re in a state of grace… so a confession will also help:)

Lots of love, Ljubim

I am praying for that miracle for you. In the meantime, when things get really bad, spiritually throw yourself at the foot of the Cross and curl up with Our Blessed Mother under her mantle. He and She will see you through. I suffer from terrible mental illness, but when I do that, Jesus and His Mother greatly console me. Have complete trust in The Lord and all will be well. Do not fear. Our Gracious Lord will let NO harm come to you.

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal Blueskies. Touch his soul with Your compassion for others. Touch his heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch his mind with Your wisdom, that his mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach him to reach out to You in his need, and help him to lead others to You by his example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring him health in body and spirit that he may serve You with all his strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever.
Amen.

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal Blueskies. Touch his soul with Your compassion for others. Touch his heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch his mind with Your wisdom, that his mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach him to reach out to You in his need, and help him to lead others to You by his example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring him health in body and spirit that he may serve You with all his strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

St. Anthony pray for us!

Lord let blueskies grow in faith everyday more and more , let her feel your presence Lord, let her know you are with her and she is not alone. Lord touch her life and heart and keep her close to you . Lord give her strength and let her feel your love for her. Lord surround her with loving people to comfort and strengthen her in her faith. LORD heal your child, have mercy and grace upon her, thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name I pray, amen. GOD BLESS YOU BLuESKIES, John

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for BlueSkies. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

thank you so so much for all of your prayers
im so glad that i found this website because i know people are praying for me and i have hope that God will help me
God bless you all

Lord heal and strenthen blueskies everyday and guide her to do your will. Lord bless her and let her not be stressed , nor anxious about her life. Lord give her courage and build her faith and let her trust you and love you with her whole heart. praise be to you LORD! i love you Lord !thank you, in Jesus’;s name, amen. Do not worry God loves you, John

For Blueskies…

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, hear my prayers, me an unworthy sinner…….
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.