Please pray for me

Please pray that I can conquer this masturbation addiction.

Lord, I pray for crts08. Help him/her get over the addiction that is keeping him/her in terrible chains and miserably unhappy. The only way out of his/her addiction is you, Lord, and your grace; thus, I pray that crts08 can get to Mass daily - if that is possible - and to confession whenever necessary for him/her to get back in a state of grace when his/her sins are mortal; may crts08 draw excellent graces and strength from your Body and Blood and grow to better resist temptation; may crts08 do good spiritual reading every day and pray a lot every day. Sometimes he/she might fall into the same addictive behavior, especially now in the beginning while the addiction is so strong and has a tight grip on him/her, but I pray you just keep crts08 humble and get him/her to confession every time he/she falls. crts08 is weak and infirm and so desperately needs you, the Physician of all our souls. Without your grace crts08 can do nothing. Apart from your grace none of us can do anything. Help crts know this and inspire him to devote extra time to you in prayer (at an adoration chapel, if possible) and may he be devoted to receiving you in the Eucharist and devoted to your Holy Mother Mary, most pure. I know he/she can kick this bad habit. Grant crts08 the perseverence and graces to get over this trial: a trial that will only make him/her holier in the end if he/she cooperates with your grace and stays humbly surrendered to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for you! :gopray2:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Lord Jesus,You said,
"I have come to set the captives free."
We are captive and need Your healing touch.
Free us, Lord, from our addictions,
so that we will be:
…free from the cares and worries that stifle our happiness;
…free from sins that cling to us, and to which we cling;
…free from all compulsive behavior
that prevents us from becoming what You, Lord,
have planned for us.
Bring us, loving Savior,
to the experience of abundantlife
which You promised.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’ll pray for you and also for all men striving to be pure. I’m also struggling from the same case as yours. Please pray for me also. :gopray2:

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.