Please pray for me

Please pray for me. I don’t want to go into why. It’s just very urgent.

Whatever your intentions are, or your needs, I’m lifting you up in prayer, right now. :hug1:

When the host is raised at mass tomorrow morning, I will pray for you.

My prayers are with you
May God Bless and keep you
newbear

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father, for Your love for Your beloved Son Jesus who redeemed us, please have mercy on this urgent request.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, I pray that Saintlucy’s prayer is heard and answered by you. Please bless her abundantly. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I’ll be praying for you :slight_smile:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Continued Prayers…….

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. I still need them. Things here have been very bad since my mother died in June and I’ve lost my way a bit. As some of you know, I was her full-time carer and we were extremely close. I suffer with clinical depression anyway and this has become worse. I ended up in hospital a couple of weeks ago after I took some tablets. Help is on it’s way from Social Services but I need you you all to ask our Lord and our Lady to give me strength and faith.

Praying for you…

By the way, I had Holy Communion this morning. I can’t get out to Mass but my dear friend who is an extraordinary minister brought Jesus to my home. He is going to have a word with our parish priest and update him on my circumstances. I hope he will visit and anoint me but he is a very busy man.

I am glad to hear that you have been able to receive communion.

Still praying for you …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you, dear friends in Christ. Keep praying; things are looking brighter!

:signofcross:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death…AMEN!!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.