Please pray for me

I’m really sick :frowning: I don’t know what it is exactly, but my throat hurts a lot, I can barely talk. I’m afraid it’s laryngitis… but the problem is that I CAN’T be sick now, cause I have a really important interview on Tuesday!!! I also have a lot of studying to do, I wouldn’t want to miss church, I don’t want to get my family sick, etc… and on Thursday I’m supposed to go somewhere as well… this is just the worst time for this. I know why I got sick, it’s because it was so cold yesterday as I waited for the bus. Anyways… I’d appreciate any prayers so much :slight_smile: especially to St Padre Pio cause I know he healed so many people! thanks! God bless!!

Prayers for you and for your interview to go well. Don’t stress out; it’ll make it worse.!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Dear St. Padre Pio, you are famous for your wise words: “pray, hope, and don’t worry.” May 4EverHis take these words to heart with acceptance of our heavenly Fathers merciful will. His will be done no matter whether 4EverHis’s has laryngitis or not. Please intercede, St. Pio, that the laryngitis goes away or - if it doesn’t go away- intercede that it will not preclude 4EverHis from being seen as a well capable applicant. Bless 4EverHis with confidence and grace to get her through the interview without her worrying about things like the laryngitis, etc… Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O Good Saint Anne,
so justly called the Mother of the infirm,
the health of those who suffer from disease,
look kindly upon the sick person for whom I pray.

Alleviate their sufferings,
cause them to sanctify them by patience,
and by complete submission to divine will.
Finally deign to obtain health for them
and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself
by the faithful performance of their Christian duties.

Amen.

If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.

Praying hard.

O Good Saint Anne,
so justly called the Mother of the infirm, the health of those who suffer from disease, look kindly upon the sick person for whom I pray. Alleviate their sufferings, cause them to sanctify them by patience, and by complete submission to divine will. Finally deign to obtain health for them and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself by the faithful performance of their Christian duties.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.