Please pray for me

I am dying and no one cares. None of my family comes to visit me, they won’t even call me on the phone. I don’t want to die, I’m only 18 years old. The doctors tell me that I only have 6 years to live. My girlfriend and my true friends (totaling 7 people) are the only people who care about me or love me. My family hasn’t cared about me for a very long time and I don’t think that they every will.

I will pray for you my friend. :frowning:

I will pray for you.May our Lord give you peace and reconcile your family,Rocky.

she, Jean Mercie O’Connell Sha’aouni, killed herself;):D:):confused::D:):):slight_smile:

Dear Maria, I ask God to flood special blessings on you, and upon your seven friends.
I ask God to help you make those six years count for much, as each day is precious, and if you wish you can live them with as much love as some people can a lifetime. I ask God to help you see the beauty in everything in an enhanced way, whether friendship, a kind word or smile, a leaf, flower, the sky, everything.

I can’t understand a family that does not love their child or their sibling, but I ask our God to help the family that your friends are now to you, to be there when you need them. For their own souls sake I ask the Lord to heal your family of neglect, and to heal your heart of the hurt of others’ failure. Lord, grant that Maria’s heart is happy and filled with love.
St Therese of Lisieux wasn’t much older than you will be. I ask you St Therese to take Maria into your gentle loving patronage.

Maria TS,

Once upon a time, a certain man lived his name was Jesus. He was a preacher and had many followers. Among the followers he selected twelve with whom he became very close. On a fateful friday, he was arrested, thrashed and murdered by nailing him to two wooden poles crossed together. At the time of death, unbelievably, he had no friend, all his friends had disowned him at his deepest hour of need.

Jesus had known all along that he will not live long. He had known all along that he will be murdered. He had known all along that his closest friends will desert him.

He is the one who stretches his hand in offer of friendship to YOU. He will never disown or forsake you. He says ’ I am with you always even to the ends of the world" whether you live or die, now or 6 years later, he is right by your side throughout.

Therefore stop feeling sorry for yourself because you have a solid friendship in Christ. Start communicating with him. Read your bible often, go on knees in prayer regularly and witness a change in your life as your divine friendship with Jesus blossoms.

Peace and Love.

odopa

Praying that you make some new and loving friends …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for you to find happiness and peace of mind.

Lord, please bless these next six years of Maria’s life and help her family to extend their love to Maria. May she pray for her family and always forgive them for their lack of love, and know she has you, good friends, and the Church for support and love. Heal her from the injury her family has brought her and make her a true witness of love in action for the world to see. Please help make her next six years the most meaningful in her life and bring her closer to you with every new day. May she pray to you every time she begins to feel upset by her family and unite her sufferings to you Son’s and offer up her pain and suffering for the salvation of her soul and for the salvation of all souls. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

I will pray for you. I’m so glad you have your friends with you to help you through this difficult time. Remember that seven true friends are better than seventy “fair-weather” ones. Remember that God is with you. God bless.

My dear young friend in Christ’s love:

We care!! Each one here cares for you, and you are in our prayers!!
And better than that, God cares!! He has said in the Scriptures, that even if our family forsakes us, the Lord will lift us up.
And again, He says, “Look!! I have engraved you on the palms of my hands!”.What hands? Why, the hands that were pierced by nails!! Those scars are the promise of His everlasting love for you.
Remember, Maria, that He loved you so much that even if not another person in the world would ever believe in Him, Jesus would have died on the cross for just you…Such love!!
Bless you, my dear, and lean upon the One who lay down His life for you.

God bless.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Sending you my guardian angel …

:angel1:

I pray for you. Don’t fell you are alone. Take action, visit or call Family, and say Father and** M**other I Love You.

Jesus please lift Maria from sadness and regret, and fill her with daily joy in little things, as it is the quality of each moment no the length of time, and the ability to find little blessings in everything despite the negative things in our lives. Please open her heart to these truths, to find You in everything.

You will be in my prayers.

Please Lord, help Maria draw ever closer to you in her time remaining here. Blessed Mother intercede for Maria and ask the Lord to shower His blessings upon her, and prepare her for when she meets you and your beloved Son in eternal glory, blessings and Love.

Stay strong Maria, surrender yourself to the Lord and use these six years, making them a beautiful work of art for the Glory of the Father.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.