Please pray for me

Hi everyone… I am happy to have found this post… I really found this post very helpful… people here are bound together in the spirit of love of christ.

I thought of posting a prayer request for me… I am going through some trying conditions in my life since years. My graduation studies went into ruins… I became a laughing stock for my parents… but they help me a lot… I am working right now… which I count as a blessing… but find in the midst of loneliness… I actually dont know how to express myself… life is messed up… relationships are getting strained and I felt totally isolated…some of my friends have ditched me… actually suicidal thoughts use to come into my mind…

I am giving a last try… right now I am trying for an education visa in New Zealand… and start a new life out there…I promised myself that if it happens I will try my best to live according to his word…Because life here has become burdensome… I want to get out of this place and start a new fresh life… and become a successful person…

pls pray for everything to go smooth… and that there be enough finance and other necessary things…to go out there…and being a successful person in my life…

thank you

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Oh my Jesus, please pray for him in his time of need,and for him to be the person u want him to be.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and the snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of theheavenly host, and the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Oh my Jesus, please pray for him in his time of need,and for him to be the person u want him to be.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and the snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of theheavenly host, and the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

Hi tracy, thank you so much for ur prayer… God bless u always…

Amen.

Holy Spirit will You please guide JasJose in his decisions regarding giving up his employment and moving to another country. If it is God’s desire for his life that he “blooms where he is planted” please inspire him to realise that things aren’t necessarily better in moving and that loneliness can be no less intense in moving, in fact, much deeper.

Help him to realise, if You wish, that we carry unresolved problems with ourselves, so they simply come with us. Additionally, in another land he wouldn’t have his parents there to support him, apart from needing to find work in a foreign country! A significant number of New Zealanders move to Australia hoping to find a better life! Thus no country is necessarily a solution to our problems. Our difficulties sometimes lie within ourselves, and need to be resolved with God’s help and grace, and our practical efforts, wherever we happen to be! My neighbours are Indian, and I know that the young wife, in particular, greatly misses her family and community.

Thus I pray, Holy Spirit, please help JasJose to deal with the problems he sees within himself and his life, and if it is also Your desire that he should emigrate, then please help him with that.

God’s kindest and wisest blessings to you! :slight_smile:
May God’s will be fulfilled in your life!

Hi Trishie…

I sincerely thank you for your prayer… Please pray for me so that I can choose what is best for me… and please pray for me to be healthy and strong in order to avoid the temptations that come around…

God Bless you

Praying for you and your intentions. God knows of your sufferings and your trials. He has not forgotten you.

Praying for you to have a joyful journey …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hello............ all of you............ I was away for one week................ I thank all of you from my heart for ur cares and prayers................

MAY GOD BLESS U ALL

Praying hard for your happiness and success.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.