Please pray for me

Hello, can you please pray for me. I am having problems with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and I need your prayers to overcome it!

Thank you and God Bless!

That can't be much fun. I will pray for you.
My sister just sent me a short but good relaxation tape she finds effective.
I imagine there is a lot of anxiety with OCD.
I ask your Angel to finds everything that can be helpful to you.
Dear Lord, please grant peace to lemonbeam

Lord, I pray that lemonbeam gets the help that she needs so she doesn't have to suffer any more pain than she has to from her OCD. I pray that you help keep her strong in faith, hope, and love and help her find a good spiritual director who can help her in the spiritual life. May she place all her confidence in your merciful love and be completely surrendered to your merciful love. Help heal lemonbeam, Lord, and cure her, if this is your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

praying for you ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you for your prayers, the most extreme parts of my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder have definitely felt alleviated these past few days! Please keep praying! Thank you!

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Lord Jesus please give Your peace to lemonbeam in each moment of every day.
Please give her gentle confidence in herself and in her ability to do everything right the first time. Please help her to live the wholesome and happy life that she is created to live. Be with her in Your wholehearted love for her. Thank You, Lord Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.