Please Pray for me!

This is a very sad time for me, I have to say goodbye to my son and daughter, even though I've cried bitter tears over them "I LOVE THEM" very much, I may not get to see them again, unless God reunites us on a permanent basis, hopefully for Christmas next year, please pray with me that HE WILL.
I am leaving to go back to where I came from on 6th Jan., I'm worried about my luggage, my daughter had packed all that I need for me last evening, then she weighed my suitcase, the weighing scales read 15kgs, but this morning I just tried to weigh it again out of curiosity, and it read 25kgs, I'm only allowed to take 20kgs. I really got alarmed, I mean how can I get a different reading when I DIDN'T put in anything else? I went through the same experience when I had packed to come here for a visit, when I weighed my luggage, the weighing scales read 23kgs, I just prayed and ASKED GOD to be with me and not let my luggage go over the limits, well when I checked in and my suitcase was weighed at the airport, the scales read EXACTLY 20kgs. I was so thankful to God cause I knew that HE was with me and HE took me safely through all the way, so please, please pray with me that GOD WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SITUATION! This may seem like a silly prayer request to you, I but really do! need God to see me through once again. I am asking all those I can reach to pray for me. I've been trying to post this pray request, but can't, so here I am trying again, hope it goes through.
Thank you, and may God bless you all.

Dearly Beloved teresapartridge,

My prayer is that you all maybe one as the Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one.

Mary, our Mother, I pray that Teresa may find the unity with her family.

Thank you for your peayers and words of encouragement. May God bless you.

Holy Family, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, be of comfort to Teresa in this struggling time. Fill the void in her heart until her plea is answered. St. Michael, guard this family and all souls from evil. Amen. :harp:

[quote="RobinSebas, post:2, topic:181638"]
Dearly Beloved teresapartridge,

My prayer is that you all maybe one as the Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one.

Mary, our Mother, I pray that Teresa may find the unity with her family.

[/quote]

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.